Metal Storm logo
Barge To Hell 2012 - Lock Up And Nachtmystium Confirmed

With Barge To Hell 2012 approaching fast, the organizers have announced two more bands for the cruise ship: Lock Up and Nachtmystium. There are still more bands yet to be announced.

They will deliver the goods alongside the other confirmed bands: Behemoth, Sepultura, Moonspell, Hypocrisy, Paradise Lost, Enslaved, At The Gates, Sodom, Rotting Christ, Soilwork, Belphegor, Six Feet Under, Krisiun, Artillery, Possessed, Sacred Reich, Sanctuary, Holy Moses, Kampfar, Morgoth, Hackneyed, Loudblast, Sólstafir, Napalm Death, Municipal Waste, Corrosion Of Conformity and Mayhem.

Barge To Hell will sail Monday, December 3rd, from Miami, Florida, to Nassau, Bahamas, and will not return you to the real world for five days until Friday, December 7th. Tickets can be purchased here. For all the details on the festival cruise, please visit http://www.bargetohell.com.

Source: bargetohell.com
Event: Barge To Hell 2012
Posted: 03.11.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 35 users
04.11.2012 - 00:23
chronic-headache

I would love to go on these trips...but the stigma of it being a bunch of sweaty ugly/nerdy metalhead guys or a total sausage fest frightens me off. Self concious = me = lame

If I ever get over myself, I'd love to do this. Seems like a Blackened/Death/Goth theme so far
05.11.2012 - 04:17
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Yeah, Something about 1000 topless metalheads on a boat for a week just doesn't seem that fun.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS

Hits total: 2363 | This month: 3