Metal Storm logo
Gojira + Trepalium + Klone - Manchester, England, 07.11.12

Event: Gojira: L'Enfant Sauvage Tour 2012
Written by: Talie Eigeland
Published: 13.11.2012

Galleries:

Gojira + Trepalium + Klone - Manchester, England, 07.11.12 by Talie Eigeland (24)

Setlist: Explosia / Flying Whales / The Heaviest Matter of the Universe / Backbone / L'Enfant Sauvage / The Art of Dying / Toxic Garbage Island / Wisdom Comes / Oroborus / Drum Solo / Clone / The Axe / Vacuity / The Gift of Guilt

Guest article disclaimer:
This is a guest article, which means it does not necessarily represent the point of view of the MS Staff.

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 71 users
13.11.2012 - 18:40
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Saw all these guys when they passed through Sweden. They were all great with my special favorite being Klone but yeah... Great times.

Nice article!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
15.11.2012 - 02:12
musclassia

Looking forward to seeing this tour tomorrow. hope the setlist isn't entirely like that - would like ocean planet or, if there is a god, world to come or esoteric surgery, but yeah, fairly excited
15.11.2012 - 16:37
Ivor
Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 13.11.2012 at 18:40

Saw all these guys when they passed through Sweden. They were all great with my special favorite being Klone but yeah... Great times.

When I saw Klone at Hellfest, I was rather disappointed with their performance. Their delivery didn't live up to the album quality. However, I might cut them some slack because they performed at 10:30 in the morning.

I.
----
No friends for playing games
No foes who scorn my name
Computerized machines of steel and rust
/---/
No friends in my house on Mars
No foes in my house on Mars
I was born in my house on Mars
I will die in my house on Mars
-- Ayreon - My House on Mars
15.11.2012 - 16:40
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Ivor on 15.11.2012 at 16:37

When I saw Klone at Hellfest, I was rather disappointed with their performance. Their delivery didn't live up to the album quality. However, I might cut them some slack because they performed at 10:30 in the morning.
I.

Well, they very pretty damn active on stage at 20.00, specially the vocalist. Very energetic dudes. Smaller venues seems to be the key for some good performances I would say.
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.11.2012 - 16:42
Ivor
Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 15.11.2012 at 16:40

Well, they very pretty damn active on stage at 20.00, specially the vocalist. Very energetic dudes. Smaller venues seems to be the key for some good performances I would say.

Active or not on stage, sometimes things just don't come across as powerful and alive. At HF it was exactly like that. When seen at a smaller venue, I agree, things could be really different.

I.
----
No friends for playing games
No foes who scorn my name
Computerized machines of steel and rust
/---/
No friends in my house on Mars
No foes in my house on Mars
I was born in my house on Mars
I will die in my house on Mars
-- Ayreon - My House on Mars
15.11.2012 - 16:46
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Ivor on 15.11.2012 at 16:42

Active or not on stage, sometimes things just don't come across as powerful and alive. At HF it was exactly like that. When seen at a smaller venue, I agree, things could be really different.
I.

Hmm could be. I dunno... I remember I vaguely listened to their latest before going to the show and damn... My favorite version of Rocket's Smoke is the live one hahahaha. I felt the vocals for example were more powerful that day anyway... Dude wasn't scared to sound more aggressive than on the album.
----
Rod, let me love you.
22.11.2012 - 13:17
NauticalDawn

Saw them in Norway and all three was brilliant! :'D
I was so happy when they ruturned the second time to finally play The Gift of Guilt!
Great photos!

Hits total: 5085 | This month: 4