Metal Storm logo
One Man Army And The Undead Quartet - Call It Quits

One Man Army And The Undead Quartet have been very quiet in the last year. The Swedish death/thrash metallers just announced the end of the band after only four albums, The Dark Epic... being the last.

Vocalist Johan Lindstrand has released the following statement: "The End! Hi there everyone. The time has come to say goodbye. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone since the last year hasn't exactly been favoured to One Man Army. I no longer feel that strong towards what the band meant in the beginning. The first 3- 4 years were magic defined but sadly that magic couldn't last.

Me and all the members. Past and present would like to thank you all a million times for your support. We had a blast most of the times. I will now continue my ride with The Crown. May One Man Army And The Undead Quartet rest in peace. His legacy will forever be with me and hopefully with you too. Thanks and cheers."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: One Man Army And The Undead Quartet
Posted: 23.11.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 85 users
23.11.2012 - 14:36
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Well that was a quick and painless ride with the band..I could say they walked away with honor, lat album was alright.
23.11.2012 - 23:40
psykometal
A staff guy...
Not surprised, was kinda wondering how long this would take after Johan went back to The Crown.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

24.11.2012 - 11:18
Kuroboshi

Good riddance.

Not that they are bad, but they added absolutely nothing to the metal scene IMHO. This way we The Crown at least.

Hits total: 3518 | This month: 5