Metal Storm logo
Trail Of Tears - Sign With Massacre Records

Gothic metallers Trail Of Tears have signed to Germany's Massacre Records for the release of their new album Oscillation. We now know that it will be released worldwide on March 22nd, 2013. So mark your calendars.

Ronny Thorsen commented: "After a recording process full of challenges we are very happy to announce the signing to Massacre Records for our seventh album Oscillation. Massacre has a long history and a strong reputation and has shown interest and support towards the band for a long time. We look forward to detonate Oscillation upon you all through the channels of Massacre!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trail Of Tears
Posted: 24.11.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 44 users
24.11.2012 - 14:47
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
This is great news, Trail of Tears never disappoint! But the cover art reminds me so much of Rosenrot.... But I'm sure Oscilliation will be better
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
24.11.2012 - 15:35
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Nice choice for the band to release it, I'm really curious what they were able to produce in the studio this time around. Now the real anticipation begins!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2651 | This month: 6