Metal Storm logo
HEAD:STONED

24.11.2012 - 21:01
irondoom

Band formed in 2006 in Porto (Portugal), by Augusto Peixoto, drums (Cycles | ex.Dove | ex.In Solitude | ex.Paradigma) after Pedro Gouveia, vocals (ex.Dove | ex.Fears Tomb | ex.Pitch Black) convince him to create a new band. Meanwhile
Carlos Barbosa, guitar (ex.Cycles | ex.Fears Tomb/Karnak), Pedro Vieira, guitar (ex.Withering) and Henrique Loureiro, bass (ex.Cycles) joined the band.
HEADSTONE played the first show @ Porto Rio Bar in 04 November 2006.
After this great event, both Pedro Gouveia and Henrique Loureiro, left the band but they were quickly replaced by the vocalist Vítor Franco (ex.Stillness In Chaos/Outshine) and the bassist Vera Sá (Cycles).
The band has been playing in various events from north to south of Portugal and opened concerts for major bands such as the well known British band, Onslaught.
HEADSTONE recorded in the SOUNDVISION's Studios the "Within The Dark" E.P. and few months after its release the success was amazing.
Carlos Barbosa left HEADSTONE on September 2009 and was replaced by Nuno Silva (Cycles).
HEADSTONE has composed new songs and entered again in the SOUNDVION'S Studios to record the first album "I Am All" which is now finished.
After being contacted by another band who claims the right for the band's name, decided to change it's name for HEAD:STONED.
"I Am All" was released in the beginning of 2011 by the portuguese Label MAJOR LABEL INDUSTRIES.
Actually the band is recording the new E.P. "Present Inexistece".

Contacts:
www.facebook.com/headstoned.band ? headstoned.band@gmail.com

----
.: Welcome To The Art Of Dreams :.
www.irondoomdesign.deviantart.com

.: Welcome To Our Dark Place :.
www.facebook.com/headstoned-band

.: Welcome To The Cycles Of Life :.
www.facebook.com/cycles.band
24.11.2012 - 21:02
irondoom

(deleted non-English portion) : headstoned.band@gmail.com

----
.: Welcome To The Art Of Dreams :.
www.irondoomdesign.deviantart.com

.: Welcome To Our Dark Place :.
www.facebook.com/headstoned-band

.: Welcome To The Cycles Of Life :.
www.facebook.com/cycles.band
26.11.2012 - 01:53
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by irondoom on 24.11.2012 at 21:02

É com enorme satisfação que passamos a divulgar o Pack Especial relativo ao E.P. "Present Inexistence" e que vai ter edição no início do próximo ano.
O CD será editado num Digipack Special Size (Design inspirado nos antigos discos vinyl) mais T-Shirt cor cinza claro impressa em ambos os lados.
Tudo isto a um preço especial de 18? + Portes de Envio.
Todos os interessados deverão fazer a sua Pré-encomenda para o email da banda: headstoned.band@gmail.com

Comments in another language must have an English translation or they will be deleted.

I suggest you edit your post.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS