Metal Storm logo
Saturnus - To Stream New Album Release Show Live

Danish metallers Saturnus have announced the live streaming of their upcoming release concert on November 29th 2012 at 22.00 CET. The show will be 2 hours+ and will be hosted through this website. The fee is 4?. Before buying access you will be able to test if the stream can run on your system. For those not able to catch the show, it will be available minimum 1 month after the concert has taken place.

The release show will be at Loppen, Copenhagen, on November 29th and the band promised to play the full album Saturn In Ascension for the first time live plus a bunch of old classics.

Notes on payment options and technical details:

• Payment will be handled by PayPal.
  • The stream will not contain any DRM nor will it require you to install any software. All you need is a computer with a browser with Flash plugin plus of course be online. You could even watch it on a "good" smart phone (needs to be powerful enough to handle the high quality stream). iPhone 3GS and newer will work, and all iPads, and some android phones/tablets. We will have a test up and running shortly.
  • Should the internet connection fail during the concert or if the sound engineer has a heart attack during the show and we're not able to deliver a great livestream, we guarantee that you will get your money back.

Source: facebook.com
    Band profile: Saturnus
  • Posted: 25.11.2012 by klammydia

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 4   Visited by: 81 users
    25.11.2012 - 14:42
    Erik M.

2 hours+? Damn, I wished I lived near there.
    25.11.2012 - 14:51
    InnerSelf
    proofread free
    Fucking internet payed stuff :\
    ----
    He who is not bold enough
    to be stared at from across the abyss
    is not bold enough
    to stare into it himself.
    25.11.2012 - 21:58
    Draugen

I am definitively going to watch this!
    26.11.2012 - 06:18
    Dark Blood
    The Avenger
    That's so awesome. I'm so curious to hear their new stuff.
    ----
    It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2966 | This month: 3