Metal Storm logo
Therion - Entire New Album Available For Streaming

Les Fleurs Du Mal, the new album from Therion is currently streaming online in its entirety. In case you are curious about it, you can listen to it at this location. Les Fleurs Du Mal will finally see its physical release tomorrow, November 27th, in North America via End Of The Light Records.

This is the band's 25th anniversary album and it features covers of French songs. The band also sold the album on their Flowers Of Evil tour.

Source: guitarworld.com
Band profile: Therion
Posted: 26.11.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 113 users
27.11.2012 - 00:22
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
This album was exactly what i expected it to be. I couldn't even get through it all. Just forgettable 2-4 minute songs really. I don't know if it would help if i were French, or maybe an avid Opera fan, but it's just plain boring. Therion is my favourite band btw too, but these last two albums are not for me.
27.11.2012 - 07:00
metal2000

\wow, the album is great.
27.11.2012 - 09:53
fenchik

It doesn't help if your're french...Its worst! This album is Dreadful! This is french artist my grandma used to listen....
27.11.2012 - 10:43
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Does Johnsson return to the mic? Christofer Johnsson roaring a french pop song would make this worthwhile.
Or a creepy love duet between the Vikstroms (the song itself not creepy, creepy cause of the singers).
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Hits total: 2882 | This month: 5