Metal Storm logo
Headspace - Working On A New Album

It might not have been clear earlier but it's official now. Headspace, the UK progressive metal/rock band, is current working on a new album and a follow up to their debut effort I Am Anonymous. The news posted by the band's keyboardist Adam Wakeman not only revealed news about the new material but also some information about Headspace's plans for 2013.

"As 2013 approaches fast, we're busy beavering away at some new material, working towards the follow up album to I Am Anonymous.

The schedules of the individual members of Headspace was always going to make live shows somewhat few and far between, but we're getting some really enthusiastic agents seeing if we're available for festivals in 2013. As of yet, we can't commit but we will definitely be squeezing in a few shows, perhaps surprise slots at a festival or too, and maybe, we'll come back to some of the Countries we played on the Anonymous Visions tour.

Can we be more vague?
Probably not..

Can we give dates when you can come see us?
Not right now..

Are we actually going to release another album and play any shows?
Most definitely.

There will be some more "less" vague information coming...er... soon. That's for bearing with us..... All good things come to those who wait!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Headspace
Posted: 27.11.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 35 users
27.11.2012 - 09:46
Stabby
Account deleted
Yes! They sound confident. Admittedly vague and tentative but with a "yeah we're a totally awesome and badass supergroup and we'll put this album together no prob. It will be good" attitude. ^^^^^^^ My hopes ^^^^^^^

Hits total: 3409 | This month: 6