Metal Storm logo
Metallica - Release New DVD Trailer, Persian Tribute Album Available For Download

Metallica is gearing up for the release of Quebec Magnetic on DVD & Blu-ray. This new DVD includes 26 songs plus bonus material and over three hours of footage recorded live at Colisée Pepsi in Quebec City, Quebec on October 31st and November 1st, 2009. You can now watch the DVD's trailer below. The DVD was shot by Wayne Isham.

Quebec Magnetic DVD release dates:

December 7th in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland
December 10th in UK, Denmark, France, Portugal, Sweden, Southeast Asia
December 11th in North America, Japan, Italy, Spain, South America
December 14th in New Zealand

DVD tracklist:

Disc I
01. That Was Just Your Life
02. The End Of The Line
03. The Four Horsemen
04. The Shortest Straw
05. One
06. Broken, Beat & Scarred
07. My Apocalypse
08. Sad But True
09. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
10. The Judas Kiss
11. The Day That Never Comes
12. Master Of Puppets
13. Battery
14. Nothing Else Matters
15. Enter Sandman
16. Killing Time [Sweet Savage cover]
17. Whiplash
18. Seek & Destroy

Disc II
01. For Whom The Bell Tolls
02. Holier Than Thou
03. Cyanide
04. Turn The Page [Bob Seger cover]
05. All Nightmare Long
06. Damage, Inc.
07. Breadfan [Budgie cover]
08. Phantom Lord

In other Metallica related news, the first Persian tribute album to the band previously reported here was just released by SazMakhfi. The whole album is available for free here, where you also find the tribute album tracklist. The artwork photography has been done by Ashkan Daneshmand and other graphical illustrations by Babak Alipour. You can also listen to the entire tribute album at this location.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Metallica
Posted: 29.11.2012 by SSM

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 208 users
29.11.2012 - 13:29
metal2000

WOW that's cool
30.11.2012 - 01:22
bj_waters

I didn't listen to the whole album, but I picked out about half of the stuff. Battery was . . . . interesting with it's folky interludes. For Whom the Bell Tolls is very much like Apocalyptica, but with horns, I think? I think I heard some horns. Very moody, actually. Everything else seemed really kind of standard covers, with varying degrees of vocal accent. While it's cool to hear that there are people with in Iran with some good chops and production equipment, I think I'll have to pass. I suppose it's one of things where I should be happy that it exists, and I am, but I just don't see myself listening in the future.
30.11.2012 - 02:09
Void Eater
Account deleted
Both the DVD trailer and the Persian album sound like mediocre Metallica tributes.
30.11.2012 - 19:51
SSM
Massacred
Written by bj_waters on 30.11.2012 at 01:22

For Whom the Bell Tolls is very much like Apocalyptica, but with horns, I think? I think I heard some horns.

It's "Kamanche", a traditional Persian instrument.
30.11.2012 - 19:55
bj_waters

Written by SSM on 30.11.2012 at 19:51

Written by bj_waters on 30.11.2012 at 01:22

For Whom the Bell Tolls is very much like Apocalyptica, but with horns, I think? I think I heard some horns.

It's "Kamanche", a traditional Persian instrument.

Oh, so it's more like a Chinese Fiddle. Okay. Learn something new every day.
30.11.2012 - 21:04
In Bone Factory

Yeah \m/. And I'm a persian fan of Metallica
----
The End Is Nigh ...
01.12.2012 - 19:36
Metalfriend

Guys i dont want to be the bad but James vocals are so sick. I liked Metallica for their powerful music now i dont find any interest, just my view. His voice is in the same tone

Hits total: 4710 | This month: 5