Metal Storm logo
Infidel Amsterdam

01.12.2012 - 21:19
Dinruth

Hey I was wondering how many people on MS follow Infidel's channel .. and those wo do, what you think of it...

For those of you who don't know InfidelAmsterdam .. he's a guy who posts videos on youtube .. sometimes promotional videos and sometimes videos about his opinion on certain topics .. I usually find them highly entertaning ..so let's hear your thoughts ..

oh if you don't know him .. here's a link:

url]https://www.youtube.com/user/Infidelamsterdam[/url]
01.12.2012 - 21:24
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Nice and entertaining guy in reallife as well. Although I totally do not share his taste in metal
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

03.12.2012 - 01:43
Mad Arab666

I've following him for a bit. Before I was using metalstorm, helped when it came to learning new bands.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
03.12.2012 - 20:59
ANGEL REAPER

I am not subscribed to his channel l but i tend to watch the videos regularly.... he seems like ok guy... like the way he do the promotion for bands,give-away stuff for his viewers and humor in his videos...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
08.12.2012 - 06:36
Misfit74

Found out about him only in recent months and so subscribe to his channel. Interesting guy and I like that he seems to be associated with a couple bands I like: Abysmal Torment and Beheaded. I don't have the patience to sit through many of his videos, but do from time to time. Most recently, it was the vocal contests for Beheaded's new album and also the Malta Death Fest stuff. I also follow him on Facebook to pick up an update or piece of metal news I might miss elsewhere.
20.12.2012 - 00:10
God of shadows

It's the channel I follows the most, else I'm pretty bad when it comes to youtube... adorable, that's what he is
----
"Everything will be ok
I'll just sit down and watch some bullshit"
-Acrania
22.12.2012 - 18:49
Guib
Thrash Talker
Yeah I do like his videos, he's a funny guy and I usually share his opinions.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
31.05.2013 - 13:10
God of shadows

Really like his videos. He manage to combine seriousness and humor pretty well if you ask me. Like some of the bands he have mentioned, and it's partly because of him that I now will get a turntable and begin to collect some vinyls.
----
"Everything will be ok
I'll just sit down and watch some bullshit"
-Acrania
31.05.2013 - 16:43
Fritillaria
Account deleted
I followed some of his tips on growling and such.
01.06.2013 - 12:41
mbcameron

I love him. I have learned so many bands through him, and would say his videos really helped me evolve from a kid on the fringes of metal to becoming a legitimate metalhead. Personally, I love his opinion videos more than anything.
12.08.2013 - 23:32
Sinfonia

I really enjoy watching his videos
----
When there is a voice recalling, when a whisper is resounding
When a feather's grazing you again, you start traveling with your mind.
19.08.2013 - 13:15
ANGEL REAPER

But he really started making too long videos... i mean i can sit through 15 min video and occasionally even 40 min one but hour and half one ? its just too much ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
20.08.2013 - 17:19
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.08.2013 at 13:15

But he really started making too long videos... i mean i can sit through 15 min video and occasionally even 40 min one but hour and half one ? its just too much ...

totally agreed. He should keep it to 20 minutes max. But not only he should do that but also others that makes those sorts of videos.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.08.2013 - 21:42
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.08.2013 at 17:19

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.08.2013 at 13:15

totally agreed. He should keep it to 20 minutes max. But not only he should do that but also others that makes those sorts of videos.

Yeah true that, I still enjoy them and all.. but I rarely have that much time to waste on youtube videos lol.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
21.08.2013 - 07:04
Lord Eddard

I really don't know who is this guy. Actually, he was a kind of enigma to me until now. All because a Lost Soul video on youtube which had a comment like this: "Anyone else in here because of Infidel Amsterdam?" - and the comment had a lot of positive rating.