‹‹ Back to the Metal arena
Users visited: 88  
Search this topic:  
Which Of Jari Mäenpää's Bands Do You Prefer?

Wintersun25
Ensiferum24

Total votes: 49

Dentura
Shadow King

02.12.2012 at 06:37
This is quite a simple poll, one I'm surprised hasn't been asked already. Which of Jari's most popular bands do you prefer listening to? The more traditional, folkier Ensiferum, or the more complex, shred-fest Wintersun? I personally would go for Wintersun myself, although the first two albums with Ensiferum are very strong as well. He has so far made two albums with both of them, and each of their debuts are self-titled. I understand that Time has been split into two albums, but all-in-all, it's just one large album. This should be interesting...
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..
Bad English
nobody

02.12.2012 at 17:37
Not so many options are there shood be both or both sucks , but somehow I think Wintersong is better they have only fiew albums, they still need profe how lame they are , Rnsiferumn did it but still Ensiferum is not bad at all in some ways , so I cant choose
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Delvestius

07.12.2012 at 03:35
Ensiferum, hands down. Wintersun is two powery for their lyrics and vocal style, I feel.
musikaxtrema

18.06.2013 at 20:32
I love Ensiferum first album, the rest of their discography is not as good in my opinion. Wintersun discography is flawless so Wintersun wins.
BestMetalstormer

19.06.2013 at 13:46
Heavier ? I think Wintersun is more extreme than Ensiferum. Ensiferum is more folkier... both are good but judging the Jari talent it can be more on WIntersun. : )
Thrashette

19.06.2013 at 15:40
It really depends what I'm in the mood for... Yes, Wintersun is more complex and extreme, but sometimes I'd rather just listen to something catchy and folky like Ensiferum
Yossarian

04.07.2014 at 13:22
Ensiferum getting more near...
Doc Godin
Obnoxious

21.08.2014 at 09:50
Ensiferum, but not so much the Jari-era stuff. Granted, Unsung Heroes was pretty much trash, Victory Songs was their pinnacle I find...With From Afar and Iron tied for second. Something about the guitar tone on every one of Jari's albums (Wintersun or Ensiferum) just sounds soft to me.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

21.08.2014 at 10:06
I think Jari was much more successful in Ensiferum and he made a bad decision to leave them.
----
Soundtrack of my life : Evil Dead
"He replies that he is stronger than the wolves, because he stands alone."

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.