Metal Storm logo
Trail Of Tears - Everything Has An End...

Norway's Trail Of Tears have issued the following message on their official website:

"Everything has an end... Trail Of Tears - 1996-2006

It is with great regret that we announce that Jonathan, Kjell, Runar and Kjetil yesterday (November 28th, 2006) left Trail of Tears.

The decision was taken with immediate effect, and thus the band does not longer exist. Trail of Tears will therefore have to cancel all forthcoming shows, including the Xmas Metalfest tour dates in December, and we sincerely appologize for any inconvenience this might lead to.

We would like to thank everybody that has supported the band from the start 10 years ago, and of course especially our loyal fans all over the world.

There was no longer the neccessary desire and energy left in the band to continue. And everything has an end.

Yours sincerely, Jonathan Perez, Kjell Hagen, Runar Hansen, Kjetil Nordhus."

(Thanks Twilight for the remark in the Shoutbox)

Source: trailoftears.no
Band profile: Trail Of Tears
Posted: 29.11.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 16 users
29.11.2006 - 21:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well I never wa sbig fan of band and I never say i dont like them, I like name and some somgs, some dont, but always its sad that so big band splitt up
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.11.2006 - 22:20
Gothic Crow
Hi! I can't say that i'm a big fan the Norway's Trail of Tears, but from the musics that i know, is with a big sadness that i read this bad notice. Since today the Metal Universe is more poor!!! Best regards from Portugal: Gothic Crow
29.11.2006 - 23:01
Amrott
this is really some sad news

i really like free fall into fear and all their previous albums, i'll admit i haven't listened to them in a while,, but i was getting back into them specially that i got my hands of a copy of the new album (which rocks btw)

but i guess "everything has an end" indeed

RIP Trail of Tears
30.11.2006 - 00:55
Soliloquy
i wasnt a fan...but i LOVED their drums. and werent they comming out with a new album? what happend?

pitty, i wont get to fuck around with their drums
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
30.11.2006 - 01:39
Daru Jericho
Sad At least they're releasing the new album.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

30.11.2006 - 03:08
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
Well, at least the members had the conviction to finish out the new album... I wonder where Ronny will end up? I had a feeling something would happen when Johnathan joined Sirenia - certainly 1 too many bands to play in. Thankfully the band finished out with a great release It'a somber mood however, that I'll buy the CD next year
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
30.11.2006 - 05:36
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
elite
Wow, big news, i love this band.
30.11.2006 - 14:42
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Too bad, they will release "Existentia", at least...
I like this band, so I'm very sad for this, it's strange they left this way, suddenly...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
30.11.2006 - 17:29
Promonex
Cathemeral
elite
Damn, this year's X-Mass Festival is cursed! This must have been the tenth band or so to cancel the festival after Six Feet Under, Krisiun, Terrorizer, Keep of Kalessin, Soilwork, God Dethroned and whoever I might have forgotten. I'm just glad it's a band I didn't care for.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 2598 | This month: 5