Metal Storm logo
Lucid dreaming

06.12.2012 - 02:20
?apleee
Mouthcrab
Lucid dreaming is the act of being aware that you are dreaming, and using that knowledge to control it.

During a lucid dream, you can do whatever your imagination compels you to do, such a petting a cat or think about current problems in your life.

Have you ever experienced a lucid dream? If so, what of? Do you do so regularly?
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
06.12.2012 - 02:23
Sync
Account deleted
I think I had my first lucid dream 'bout a week ago ^_^

I was sittin down in a classroom chillin' with ma bros on some iMacs (god knows why) until some bitch girl - with a Cattle Decapitation messenger bag - starts threatening us. I then procede to rain down a world of pain on her and leave the classroom. After that erryone was ready to have a good ol' rough 'n tumble... Then I awoke ._.

Fingers crossed I will tonight!
06.12.2012 - 03:25
Lit.
Account deleted
Lucid dreaming is an awesome experience. I've had a few of them, but the one I truly remember is laying in bed. I thought I was awake, but it felt like I was watching something from behind a screen. I tried to move my right arm, and it moved very lowly until I was able to see myself clenching my fist. The TV was on (as I sleep with my TV on), but it was just a bright white light. Awesome experience.
06.12.2012 - 03:52
R'Vannith
ghedengi
I barely have the average kind of dreaming.. weird really.
06.12.2012 - 04:04
Draven Edge

There is a lucid dreaming series created by Steve Laberge that has assisted me in achieving awareness while dreaming. Recently I have had a couple of awesome experiances. In one, I was standing on a city rooftop, I realized I was in a dream, ran off the building and began to fly. The other was the closest I've come to actual "control".In that dream I became aware "while flying", I then realized I had power over the dream, and that boundaries didn't exist. I clenched my fist (which I guess is a "flying dream throttle") I flew incredibly fast, up and.... into space.... it was so dang cool lemme tell ya.
Here's something that has helped me, pre-sleep affirmations "The next time I am in a dream, and I witness the impossible, I will become aware that I am dreaming." I have experianced these things, "dream awareness" is awesome, now if I could only learn to fly while awake.....