Metal Storm logo
Blood Stain Child - Announce New Vocalist

Back in July, Japanese band Blood Stain Child parted ways with Greek female vocalist Sophia after only one album. The band made an open call, has found a replacement recently and announced Kiki as their new lead singer.

Blood Stain Child has checked in with the following update: "With careful and thorough screening, Kiki has been selected to be the lead singer of Blood Stain Child. She has been performing as a singer/songwriter and actively involved with studio works and live scenes in various fields. What makes her so unique and talented is to be able to handle both clean voice and scream voice. Some demos will be out soon hopefully soon for you to check out. We already can see your face going 'damn!'"

Source: bloodstainchild.com
Band profile: Blood Stain Child
Posted: 10.12.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 99 users
10.12.2012 - 13:59
metal2000
What's happening with this band, every album new singer.
10.12.2012 - 17:28
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Its great that the've got a female Japanese vocalist instead of that other one. I would love is they used more Japanese themed music and keep to the extremely catchy trance sound.

BTW Im not sure if she is Japanese or not.
10.12.2012 - 19:11
Neroese
Account deleted
Written by CyberSymphony on 10.12.2012 at 17:28

BTW Im not sure if she is Japanese or not.

Methinks that she's from China, or Korea, but she's not Japanese.
11.12.2012 - 13:13
btbamfan20
Good, bring back the metal, that last album SUCKED
----
Gerald Massey: "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
12.12.2012 - 07:59
Killa Cary
She's hot. I liked Sophia and Sadew, but I hope Kiki is good too and I hope she's a consistent member and isn't around just for one album like the others.
03.02.2013 - 08:54
Nightfall
Written by btbamfan20 on 11.12.2012 at 13:13

Good, bring back the metal, that last album SUCKED

Funny thing. I couldn't stop listening to it lately; just got back to more traditional metal.
03.02.2013 - 13:07
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
The last album was great imo
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

Hits total: 6723 | This month: 6