Metal Storm logo
Iced Earth - Reveal Upcoming DVD Artwork

Iced Earth had previously announced the release of their new DVD Live In Ancient Kourion, which was filmed in Cyprus in August. It will be released in early April 2013. Now the band has unveiled its cover artwork which was created in collaboration between Nathan Perry and Felipe Machado Franco. You can check out the result below.

Jon Schaffer released this update: "Hello friends, I just wanted give you a quick update: we are locked and loaded and ready to roll out for the final leg of the Dystopia World Tour. The Live In Ancient Kourion-DVD will be released in early April, so I thought I would share the artwork with you. Nathan Perry and Felipe Machado Franco teamed up once again to bring you this kick-ass image. There is a lot of good things coming your way next year so stay tuned for updates. Now dust off your leather jackets and come out and RAGE with us during these upcoming shows! Enjoy your holidays!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Iced Earth
Posted: 12.12.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 54 users
13.12.2012 - 02:46
Tristus Scriptor
Rancid Reviewer
Can't wait. Since Stu is very proficient in all eras of the band's catalog; it is going to totally devastate. \m/

Hits total: 3021 | This month: 6