Metal Storm logo
Heavy Metal Television - Launched Online

A new internet TV station dedicated to heavy metal has recently been launched, Heavy Metal Television. It is a free live television station, streaming worldwide 24 hours a day in hi-def video and hi-fi audio.

Heavy Metal Television claims to bring back the classic MTV format with videos from classics as well as current bands. The format also plays conceptual videos presented by talented young V.J.'s with segments of interviews, live concert footage and rare clips.

Check it out for yourself over at http://heavymetaltelevision.com.

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 14.12.2012 by CHEF METALHEAD

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 82 users
14.12.2012 - 21:55
bj_waters

I have to admit this is pretty cool. I can't predict how successful this will be, as I'm not sure if the internet crowd cares as much about music videos like people did in the 80s. Still, it's pretty fun to see the variety, even if they label a Hatebreed song as "I Want Out" by Helloween (and I wanted the Helloween!).
15.12.2012 - 00:11
Lit.
Account deleted
First song I got was King Nothing by Metallica. Any hope I had for this is pretty much diminished.
15.12.2012 - 00:46
bazinko

Very cool. The variety is good... it's not going to please everyone all of the time, but it will keep it fresh. The only thing... the audio and video is not HD as noted above... and that's a major flaw. It sounds and looks quite sub-par actually. I hope they fix that.
15.12.2012 - 04:21
sbgmetal

Doesnt work for me

Hits total: 9252 | This month: 24