04. Screams Of The Speechless
05. The Great Degenerate Circus
06. Elegy Of Decayed Nations
07. Ashes Rain
08. Below The Empty Skies

Staff review by
Boxcar Willy
Rating:
Making music as a whole, collaborative effort with several musicians is hard, in the aspect that 5 or so people must think as one to create flowing and interesting music. This is difficult due to different tastes and different mindsets. Creating music by oneself is hindered by either the talent to play enough instruments to create interesting music, or by the fact that one's single idea may end up dry and stale.

Read more ››
published 30.12.2012 | Comments (6)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 11   Visited by: 109 users
17.12.2012 - 19:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just tryd it and I love it its french version about Opeth
even free download link somewhow didnt show up like MS news said but its exelent album, awesome, mix whit clean vox and growls, one day I will read a lyrics
but I enjouy muisc, pretty good for one man
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.12.2012 - 20:20
Derelict Earth

Written by Bad English on 17.12.2012 at 19:40

Just tryd it and I love it its french version about Opeth
even free download link somewhow didnt show up like MS news said but its exelent album, awesome, mix whit clean vox and growls, one day I will read a lyrics
but I enjouy muisc, pretty good for one man

Thank you !
In fact if you want to download the album for free just put 0? in the price box and it will be good
And the comparison with Opeth, wow it's really heartwarming...
18.12.2012 - 00:37
Rating: 8
?apleee
Mouthcrab
Very good album, reminds me of Opeth mixed with Death (specifically, The Sound of Perseverance.)
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
18.12.2012 - 09:15
Derelict Earth

Written by ?apleee on 18.12.2012 at 00:37

Very good album, reminds me of Opeth mixed with Death (specifically, The Sound of Perseverance.)

Thanks a lot, those are indeed among my favourite and most inspiring band so it's an honour if my music remind you of them !
25.12.2012 - 16:13
Fredd
Account deleted
Illegally downloaded this (sorry, man) and will give it a listen tonight.
27.12.2012 - 03:28
Derelict Earth

Written by Guest on 25.12.2012 at 16:13

Illegally downloaded this (sorry, man) and will give it a listen tonight.

Well you can have it for free legally on bandcamp if you press "buy now" and put 0? but I don't really care, just enjoy the music
27.12.2012 - 18:32
Fredd
Account deleted
Written by Derelict Earth on 27.12.2012 at 03:28

Well you can have it for free legally on bandcamp if you press "buy now" and put 0? but I don't really care, just enjoy the music

Well, I've given it two good listens and it's growing on me. First impression was 7, second is 8, and we shall see where it ends up.

First off, it kind of reminds me of Mirrorthrone. That's a good thing.

Now here's a mini review. The production takes away from the quality of the album, especially the vocals, which are generally good, though at some parts I did not really like the vocal delivery; you were forcing words into the tune. The lyrics are well thought and generally pleasing to read. I really really like the bass lines on some of the songs (I'm a sucker for good bass) and everything else is good. My favourite track is the fourth. So yea, great job, man!
27.12.2012 - 22:04
Derelict Earth

Thank you ! I'm not sure to understand concerning the production ? Do you mean it is not well done ? I'm still learning so the next one will most certainly be better on that part !
And you are probably right concerning the vocals I tend to hate my cleans so I'm going to take some lessons. For the bass it's cool that you liked it, I also enjoy very present basses and switching to a fretless really helped making it roar through the mix
Thanks for your feedback, now I have to check Mirrorthrone !
28.12.2012 - 11:03
Fredd
Account deleted
Written by Derelict Earth on 27.12.2012 at 22:04

Thank you ! I'm not sure to understand concerning the production ? Do you mean it is not well done ? I'm still learning so the next one will most certainly be better on that part !
And you are probably right concerning the vocals I tend to hate my cleans so I'm going to take some lessons. For the bass it's cool that you liked it, I also enjoy very present basses and switching to a fretless really helped making it roar through the mix
Thanks for your feedback, now I have to check Mirrorthrone !

yes, the production could have been better (but i'm partly to blame here, for not BUYING the album, so you wont have enough money to spend on better production)

your cleans are not bad at all really, and they are the thing that reminds me of mirrorthrone the most. but yes, take some lessons and they'd be great.

you're welcome, thanks for the good music and good luck to you
16.01.2013 - 16:53
Rating: 7
NocturnalStalker
Metal Addict
Pretty good album. Reminds me of Opeth (middle period) at times. The only thing I didn't like about this album is clean vocals (sorry). Other than that, thumbs up!
----
"And we are not who we think we are
We are who we're afraid to be"
- Lux Occulta "The Opening of Eleventh Sephirah"
23.01.2013 - 20:44
Derelict Earth

Written by NocturnalStalker on 16.01.2013 at 16:53

Pretty good album. Reminds me of Opeth (middle period) at times. The only thing I didn't like about this album is clean vocals (sorry). Other than that, thumbs up!

I'm definitely going to work a lot on my clean vocals, next time I will do layering and harmonies and I'm also going to do some correct practicing. Thanks for your message

Hits total: 6189 | This month: 6