Metal Storm logo
70000 Tons Of Metal 2013 - Confirm Delain, Heidevolk And All-Star Jam

Barge To Hell may be over but there's always 70000 Tons Of Metal next January, exactly in 40 days. The world's biggest floating heavy metal festival has announced the addition of Dutch symphonic metallers Delain, folk dudes Heidevolk, and an All-Star Jam hosted by Canadian guitar mastermind Jeff Waters ( Annihilator) to the cruise.

Jeff Waters will host "Jamming With Waters In International Waters", the official 70000 Tons Of Metal All-Star Jam. Head over to the official 70000 Tons Of Metal Facebook page and give your feedback on which of the musicians on board you would like to participate in the jam session. And you can even join in yourself.

Bands confirmed for 70000 Tons Of Metal 2013: Anacrusis, Angra, Arkona, Delain, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Doro, DragonForce, Ensiferum, Evergrey, Flotsam & Jetsam, Gotthard, Heidevolk, Helloween, Helstar, Immolation, In Flames, Kreator, Lacuna Coil, Metal Church, Nile, Rage, Sabaton, Subway To Sally, Tiamat, Turisas, Týr and Unexpect.

The fun will take place from January 28th-February 1st, 2013 aboard the luxury cruise ship Royal Caribbean "Majesty Of The Seas" that will sail from Miami, Florida. Ticket prices start at US$666 plus US$299 taxes and fees per person. For all the details, please go to http://www.70000tons.com.

Source: 70000tons.com
Event: 70000 Tons Of Metal 2013
Posted: 19.12.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 55 users
19.12.2012 - 21:30
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Haha, 666 USD
----
loves 小巫
19.12.2012 - 22:17
Susan
Smeghead
DAMN that is an excellent line up! If it was in March I would probably try to go!! Well, hopefully someone goes so I can read the concert report and pretend I was there
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
20.12.2012 - 10:28
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
If only I had the money and no responsibilities here then I would totally be there.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"

Hits total: 2763 | This month: 3