Metal Storm logo
Soilwork - New Single Available For Streaming And Download

Swedish melodic metal outfit Soilwork together with the folks at Nuclear Blast have shared a new single entitled "Spectrum Of Eternity", available for streaming below. Check it out and let us know what you think. One can also download the single for free here. The song is off the band's new upcoming album, The Living Infinite which has been scheduled for release on February 27th in Asia via Marquee Records, in Europe on March 1st, and in North America on March 5th through Nuclear Blast Records.

More album details were earlier reported at this location.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Soilwork
Posted: 20.12.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 18   Visited by: 145 users
20.12.2012 - 17:44
MauricioVeiga

This song is awesome, i wasn't a soilwork fan but if the album is as good as this song that might change
20.12.2012 - 17:48
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
This is a surprisingly good song. I had kind of lost interest in Soilwork recently, but this might change my mind.
20.12.2012 - 17:56
Rot Teufel

Written by BaneConall on 20.12.2012 at 17:48

This is a surprisingly good song. I had kind of lost interest in Soilwork recently, but this might change my mind.

me too... cross fingers
----
Destroy all dreams, illusion damned in fire... A hellish need for power, it's my dark desire...
20.12.2012 - 18:54
metal2000

FINALLY they are back with old style
20.12.2012 - 19:17
scaesura

Wow, what the fuck. That song was fucking awesome. I haven't liked Soilwork since I was a young high schooler listening to Stabbing the Drama but jesus. They actually sound inspired. And the production is spot on. I'll be listening to this one.
20.12.2012 - 20:16
atmo1221
Account deleted
Stabbing The Drama was my favorite Soilwork album, afterwards they went downhill for me. But with this song it seems like a new ladder is being built! I'm excited for this album.
20.12.2012 - 20:37
Akemrir

Sweet
20.12.2012 - 20:54
BlankFile

Im pleasently surprised with the quality of this song. It´s an awsome song! Reminds me of the good old Soilwork. The last fabulous effort of Soilwork was Natural Born Chaos for me definitely, but im beggining to have some positive hope about this new effort by them. Im really hoping the new album is as good as this song. In Flames remains in the shit, but Soilwork might return to their awsome old style. Who knows?
20.12.2012 - 23:26
btbamfan20

HOLY FUCK this was a goddamn awesome track!!! Cant wait for the new release \m/
and i agree with everyone above. their last releases since Stabbing the Drama have been meh, and i lost interest. This new album, if the other songs sound like this one, will be one of the best releases of next year for sure XD
----
Gerald Massey: "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
21.12.2012 - 01:39
dougver1

This album looks like it's gonna be one of their best yet! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!
21.12.2012 - 01:45
MetalSpider

Their last good album to me was Natural Born Chaos...everything after that I can't say I enjoyed or even bothered listening to it. But this sounds really damn good actually! A return to their good old days almost!
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
21.12.2012 - 02:12
Kuroboshi

My favorite is "the Chainheart Machine", but this seems pretty awesome as well! Fingers crossed!
21.12.2012 - 03:49
Asat0r

This is great, very excited for the new album
21.12.2012 - 05:24
MetalSpider

The Chainheart Machine is also my favourite of their albums. Predator's Portrait and Natural Born Chaos are awesome as well.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
23.12.2012 - 00:58
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
The drums kinda wreck this track a bit. Way too frantic for the style and just dominates everything else that's going on, not to mention badly mixed in. I guess the song is better than anything they've done on the last couple of albums but the drums need to let the album breathe if it's going to work (which I doubt is the case; I can't see this band having the stamina for a double album).
23.12.2012 - 17:42
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Agree with Joe... The chaotic drums just doesn't mix well with their style. Leave that to bigger and more chaotic dogs.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
04.01.2013 - 19:43
Neroese
Account deleted
OH MY SWEET JESUS AND SEVENHEAD PALTYPUS WITH KATANA AND CHEESE THIS IS AWESOME!
18.02.2013 - 01:43
wildchild
Warchild
Pretty awesome. Still with TPB feeling. (Not The Pirate Bay. The panic Broadcast. haha!!)

Ok, 3 songs from them right now. Still Pretty Decent. But not heart melting like Rejection Role was for me.
----
warchildpost.blogspot.com

Hits total: 5178 | This month: 6