07. Minstrel Of Dolomites
08. Alchimia
09. Wise King

Additional info
Produced by Evenoire.

Staff review by
Doc G.
Rating:
Here's a band that doesn't really have much of a clue as to what direction they want to take their music in. Granted these are fully capable musicians with a fairly decent ear for song structure, making Vitriol an almost good symphonic gothic metal album.

Read more ››
published 07.04.2012 | Comments (0)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 39 users
21.12.2012 - 09:08
Rating: 7
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
It's not absolutely terrible or anything, but as a whole it does feel pretty cheesy and sort of leaves me with an empty feeling afterwards. It isn't nearly as good as I remember it. I at least gave it a honorable mention for the song "Minstrel of Dolomites" if anything really. That's pretty good for an album I gave a 6 to.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
21.12.2012 - 18:22
Susan
Smeghead
Oh, I quite liked this one! I need to give it a few more spins but so far it was a pleasant gothic release, one of the better released this year (which isn't saying much, but still).
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
23.07.2013 - 05:09
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
I may have to increase my rating a bit, there are some songs on here that are actually quite pleasant to hear such as "Days of the Blackbird", i actually like that one quite a bit!
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).

Hits total: 3424 | This month: 9