Metal Storm logo
I Need Help With a Song

31.12.2012 - 00:21
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njSt0yDhgOI

Can someone please help me with this song. Thank You in advance.
31.12.2012 - 00:29
thundercunt
Account deleted
Brotha this be the second topic you open bout this
maybe delete the otha one since it don have the youtube link like dis one do
31.12.2012 - 01:17
Lit.
Account deleted
...Aaaaannnddd LOCK!
31.12.2012 - 03:36
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
It's a Motorhead song, it's not gona be that hard to figure out. Just go to Motorhead's page on here and find the album with that artwork, then just find all the songs on youtube and listen to each one of them until you find it. Or if you have an Android or iPhone dl the Soundhound app and use that...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

31.12.2012 - 13:30
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
It's not Motorhead. And it's definatly not from Rock N Roll, which is the artwork atatched.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
31.12.2012 - 19:28
It's not a Motorhead song. I made that video on youtube, and prefered to put Motorhead as the artwork. However, I still need to find this song cause it's driving me crazy
31.12.2012 - 20:44
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
Well I didn't actually get to listen to the song, no speakers on my pc at work. I'd still recommend getting SoundHound if you have a smartphone or a friend with a smartphone. I've used it many times, even on underground stuff, and it's pretty handy to have for these situations.

Edit: So I just listened to it at work from my phone on break, it is wacky and def not Motorhead. I don't recognize it but it makes me think of Sigh. If no one else figures it out before I get home from work tonight I'll see if SoundHound recognizes it...
----

31.12.2012 - 21:34
That would be very helpful
01.01.2013 - 03:00
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
Well I'm not home yet but I was randomly listening to Igorrr's Hallelujah on break and realized that towards the end of "Absolute Psalm" sounds ridiculously similar to this snippet so I'm thinking this is most likely an Igorrr track at this point...
----

01.01.2013 - 07:12
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
Found it. I was wrong, it is not Igorrr, it is Fantômas' "Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion" from The Director's Cut (2001). That snippet starts at 3:14 in the song...

----

01.01.2013 - 13:34
I don't know how to thank you. You wouldn't mind if we became friends, right?
01.01.2013 - 19:49
Unhealer
Eclecticist
My thanks as well, that app is excellent! Recognizes almost everything.
01.01.2013 - 21:35
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
@HeavyMetalBird You're welcome. And no it won't bother me.

@Unhealer Yea, that app is pretty awesome. I don't use it much but it has definitely come in handy in several situations, well worth the $5 I spent for the unlimited version.
----