Metal Storm logo
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - New Album Cover And Video Released

Finnish metallers Eternal Tears Of Sorrow have uploaded the cover art from their upcoming album release Saivon Lapsi. You can check out the cover created by Travis Smith below. But that's not all, the band has also released a brand new video and first from the upcoming album. Enjoy the new song "Swan Saivo" here. The video was directed by Jukka Vidgren.

Saivon Lapsi will be released on February 22nd, 2013 through Suomen Musiikki in Finland, Massacre Records (Europe, Russia, USA) and Marquee/Avalon (Japan/ Asia).

Saivon Lapsi tracklist:

01. Saivo
02. Dark Alliance
03. Legion Of Beast
04. Kuura
05. Dance Of December
06. The Day
07. Sound Of Silence
08. Beneath The Frozen Leaves
09. Swan Saivo
10. Blood Stained Sea
11. Angelheart, Ravenheart (Act III: Saivon Lapsi)

[Also thanks to Dark Blood for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
Posted: 31.12.2012 by Dark?Symphony

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 16   Visited by: 282 users
31.12.2012 - 20:36
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Damn it I just submitted this 2 minutes ago! You're fast man

I like the song. It has a typical EToS atmosphere which is what makes them so unique imo.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
31.12.2012 - 20:53
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by Dark Blood on 31.12.2012 at 20:36

Damn it I just submitted this 2 minutes ago! You're fast man

I like the song. It has a typical EToS atmosphere which is what makes them so unique imo.

I just submitted the album cover then a second later the video appeared online.
31.12.2012 - 21:04
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by CyberSymphony on 31.12.2012 at 20:53

It's a good thing BloodTears always has her attention at its peak and she never misses anything.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
31.12.2012 - 21:29
J. N.
Account deleted
Written by Dark Blood on 31.12.2012 at 21:04

Written by CyberSymphony on 31.12.2012 at 20:53

It's a good thing BloodTears always has her attention at its peak and she never misses anything.

I added the video to the database...
31.12.2012 - 21:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good song but something is deat into this band ... they are not so young anymoe and can not criate emotions(even this was emotional) I hope new album will be good
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.12.2012 - 21:37
Risto
Wandering Midget
The song is kinda boring... but a former classmate of mine is always nice to see in a music video
31.12.2012 - 22:15
Opethian

Ehh, the child in the cover is a little out of place

The video track sounds promising
31.12.2012 - 22:43
MetalSpider

Song sounds pretty good. Haven't heard from these guys in a while.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
31.12.2012 - 23:39
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Cool song and video, and something I could easily listen to several times, mainly because it still has that EToS flair to it. However, it's a bit too easily digested and all too familiar, and I still get the feeling I'd rather hear all clean vocals now. The harsh ones (and my choice songs) sounded much better during their late 90s/early 00s era.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
01.01.2013 - 03:25
Risto
Wandering Midget
Written by Opethian on 31.12.2012 at 22:15

Ehh, the child in the cover is a little out of place

Saivon lapsi = The child of Saivo
01.01.2013 - 09:45
HaaskAksaaH

I remember the days when I searched their name on YouTube and there is only one or two mobile-live-clips of them .. the band was simply underground and far beyond of commercial shit music ... I'm too upset of their new sound .. nothing interesting since their last album ...
01.01.2013 - 11:07
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Meh for both artwork and song.
01.01.2013 - 12:57
Litvin

I do not like the new clean vocal at all - it is do not fitting the great ETOS music sound. ETOS loosing their uniqueness
01.01.2013 - 13:03
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Wow, weird thing happened. This song felt like listening to For My Pain again. Talk about time travel. Either way, I guess it's not that strange with the connections both bands have.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
02.01.2013 - 18:13
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Amazing solo!!!
03.01.2013 - 20:52
EmeraldSword

I thought the clean vocals (although sung well) was a little out of place too. In the beginning I though the clean vocals would be the entirety of the song, but then the growl vocals take over. Both vocal styles paired with the music seems to conflict a bit. I'd rather see one or the other rather than both styles combined in one song. Finally, the snow scene was interesting visually, almost reminded me of Kalmah's last video from 12 Guage (sans trippy food experience). Other than my first impression, I'm still looking forward to this release.

Hits total: 6804 | This month: 8