Metal Storm logo
Luminocity

01.01.2013 - 12:53
psykometal
A staff guy...

This is one of my best friend's band, Luminocity. They are a metalcore band and this is their first single that they recently released and since I am a member of a metal community site I wanted to create a post about them and their single and see what some of my fellow international metal community comrades think of it. My friend Brandon does the male vocals and he also plays guitar (he plays the first solo) and my other friend Ashlynn is the female vocalist (she's only 17 but she's pretty good).

I may be a bit biased because 2 of my friends are in the band but I like it and think it's pretty good. These guys have been together less than a year and played a few shows locally with some really positive feedback and managed to get some money together to record their first single. So listen to this track and let me know what you guys think of it. If you like what you hear then go Like their Facebook page!

Luminocity Facebook
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

01.01.2013 - 14:35
Kuroboshi

I gave it a listen. It's been a long time since I've heard such an interesting metalcore song. I hope they'll record something. The girls singing voice is pretty sweet, but the dudes clean are grating. Also, the breakdown was pretty lame.
02.01.2013 - 02:16
psykometal
A staff guy...
Thanks for the thoughts about the music gents, look forward to hearing more opinions. I myself, upon initial listen, thought it was decent but the more I've listened to it the better it gets every time; I've probably listened to this song a few dozen times. They are currently saving up to record a full length.

Honestly I love the singing but I've been listening to him sing in this band and his last band for many years so I've had the privilege of witnessing him evolve from the punk rocker he used to be.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~