Metal Storm logo
Bullet For My Valentine - Reveal New Album Cover

Bullet For My Valentine have recently revealed that their new studio album, Temper Temper, will be arriving on February 12th in standard and deluxe editions. The band has now unveiled the artwork for their forthcoming release and you can check it out below.

You can pre-order Temper Temper over here and get a free download of their single, "Temper Temper". The previously released song "Riot" is also still available for streaming below.

Temper Temper tracklist:

01. Breaking Point
02. Truth Hurts
03. Temper Temper
04. P.O.W.
05. Dirty Little Secret
06. Leech
07. Dead To The World
08. Riot
09. Saints & Sinners
10. Tears Don't Fall (Part 2)
11. Livin' Life (On The Edge Of A Knife)

Source: bulletformyvalentine.com
Band profile: Bullet For My Valentine
Posted: 04.01.2013 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 24   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 238 users
04.01.2013 - 20:19
DelightfulJim

Oh wow, this is awful.
04.01.2013 - 21:23
King Bonzo

...oh dear
04.01.2013 - 23:14
hadriel

Wow... this is beyond terrible
05.01.2013 - 01:07
Italics

Just like everything else this band puts out, this is utter sh*t
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
05.01.2013 - 01:39
redforest

The solo was actually okay...too bad the rest of the song was meh.
05.01.2013 - 01:51
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Cover reminds me of Pig Destoyer's Natasha.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
05.01.2013 - 01:58
BlackDuff

Tears don't Fall(Part 2)? ... ahah
05.01.2013 - 05:21
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Dear god those tracks were awful...

Like... fuuuuuck...

I can't even think right now, they killed most of my brain cells.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
05.01.2013 - 05:45
Slyfang

Does it make you guys feel better about yourselves when you bash a band you don't listen to at all?

And "Riot" sounds totally okay, why all the elitist bitching?
05.01.2013 - 07:01
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Slyfang on 05.01.2013 at 05:45

Does it make you guys feel better about yourselves when you bash a band you don't listen to at all?

Really? Really? RR-eally?

So I think you must have done PhD in crappy welsh metal music before passing this idiotic comment which serves complete stinking trash.

I bet you haven't listen this band more than me and you know what? all these folks above are damn right. That awful cover, kindergarten metal stuff, terrible merch and over the top their boring live shows despise these welsh metallers like anything. They're left with NOTHING and they came into the scene with......NOTHING.
These guys should retire and focus on their respective local jobs.
05.01.2013 - 07:16
Evil Chip

The guy doesn't know how to eat his pasta with a fork.
05.01.2013 - 08:23
moribun

McDonalds's employee with dirty hands full of ketchup?
Boy, this looks awful.
05.01.2013 - 09:44
Void Eater
Account deleted
>2013
>BFMV is still a thing

I shamelessly like dumb catchy poppy hard rock stuff, but this is just mediocre by pretty much all standards.
05.01.2013 - 11:27
Riscannon

No wonder I never liked this band keeps getting worst
05.01.2013 - 12:12
Cyroth

This coming from a band that got me interested in metal, it's a downward spiral that I started to see when Fever came out. Man, instead of going the way Anterior did (too bad they've disbanded) and release some really great catchy metalcore tunes, but retain that metal feeling, they just rock and roll their way in a circle (not to say rock and roll is bad which I was not implying, seemed like a good way to make my statement). I fully understand the hate they get, and really deserve it.
----
05.01.2013 - 14:15
Swamphell

For all who loved this band in their first two albums and now have a huge disappointing ,get over it and go ahead and listen to shadows fall they are fucking ROCKS \m/
05.01.2013 - 19:38
Slyfang

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 05.01.2013 at 07:01

So I think you must have done PhD in crappy welsh metal music before passing this idiotic comment which serves complete stinking trash.

I bet you haven't listen this band more than me and you know what? all these folks above are damn right. That awful cover, kindergarten metal stuff, terrible merch and over the top their boring live shows despise these welsh metallers like anything. They're left with NOTHING and they came into the scene with......NOTHING.

Grow up
07.01.2013 - 04:36
LICH

The blood on his hands is from his ears after listening to this album......... the only thing keeping this awful excuse of a metal band is the fucking scenes that follow the girly lyrics they write and the terrible over generic fanbase they have produce, having said i dont mind some songs but this is terrible.
07.01.2013 - 04:40
infernaldeath87

I remember when The Poison first came out I loved this band. Then after that...well, you get the picture..
07.01.2013 - 09:22
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Slyfang on 05.01.2013 at 19:38

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 05.01.2013 at 07:01

Grow up

You don't have no idea to what extent I've been grown up. Balls are mature enough, clothes size increased from L to XL, contain fucking driving license, contain fucking license to kill anyone and burn down their houses, lament their wives or gf or anything. /offtopic

Well, you need to shall grow-fucking-up.
10.01.2013 - 06:04
Mattybu

Written by moribun on 05.01.2013 at 08:23

McDonalds's employee with dirty hands full of ketchup?
Boy, this looks awful.

I swear that was the first thing I thought as well.... ketchup xD
10.01.2013 - 06:05
Mattybu

Also the comments about t-shirt size going from L to XL and license to kill and shit are top notch comedy. "Balls are mature enough" loooool
13.01.2013 - 14:29
Nimue
Account deleted
Like you will look at the cover ever (at least more than two times). Most of you will download it or simply keep it on the computer. I don't really care about the cover, tbh. Yes, could be better...

I'm interested in the music.
04.02.2013 - 07:52
piratei

I'm pretty interested in hearing what the rest of the album sounds like. Does this preview change anything for any of you?

http://loudwire.com/bullet-for-my-valentine-screams-temper-temper-album-exclusive-preview/

Hits total: 4283 | This month: 3