Metal Storm logo
Brutal Truth

04.12.2006 - 03:25
Jesus_Puncher
Account deleted
These Guys really set a New Standard for Grind in The 90's with "Need to Control" all the way up to "Sounds of The Animal Kingdom",Brutal Truth Recently Reunited for some shows with Pig Destroyer,and i guess they're working on new Material...so yeah...here's a Thread to shoot the shit about Brutal Truth
04.12.2006 - 03:35
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
yeah, Brutal Truth is pretty fierce. I would love to see them live with Pig Destroyer..omg...people would die in that pit
04.12.2006 - 04:24
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Yes, I freaking liked this band when I was into Grindcore, very violent shit with a nice punkish attitude... aming my favourite of the genre, along with Rotten Sound and obvious, the gods Napalm Death
04.12.2006 - 14:02
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
great band. haven't listened to them in a while but put need to control on the other day and it was great.

the last 2 albums have been reissued together be relapse recently so if anyone wants to get them, then it'll be two for the price of one.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
06.12.2006 - 19:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
well I never had been grind core fan but old school band slike this and some other and Napalm dearth are great
I moustly listen napalm Deathg and this of grindcore, but still its not my band, but sometimes I like it.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.12.2006 - 01:31
Jesus_Puncher
Account deleted
@Tommy Lee

i just bought the kill trend suicide/animal kingdom double the other day...it was a smart move to re-release those two like that, seeing how in the past you couldnt just walk into any best buy and find those two albums in the past...unless it was a mom and pop record store

in case anyone gives a toss,i saw need to control on vinyl at my local record store the other day...i think i just might go and buy me self a new 12" ......if it's still there
23.01.2007 - 21:34
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Except they're not British.

They're playing live near me next week but i can't be bothered to go. Too lazy.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
24.01.2007 - 20:19
Herzebeth
I like Sounds of the animal kingdom more than anything...though people seem to love Extreme conditions demand extreme responses the most, It's a cool albm and all, but I find sounds of the animal kingdom far more experienced and prolofic and shit...
----
06.01.2008 - 02:42
Fucked Upstairs.
Account deleted
Written by Herzebeth on 24.01.2007 at 20:19

I like Sounds of the animal kingdom more than anything...though people seem to love Extreme conditions demand extreme responses the most, It's a cool albm and all, but I find sounds of the animal kingdom far more experienced and prolofic and shit...

sounds of the animal kingdom is fantastic, but their best release so far in my opinion was indeed the debut album. kill trend suicide and need to control never really got me interested, but both have some good moments.
05.07.2008 - 18:19
Infurnace
This band is awesome. "Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses" is a classic record. I've been listening to that record a lot. I will be seeing Brutal Truth live tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it.