Metal Storm logo
Skeletonwitch - Recording New Album In April

Despite spending most of 2012 on the road in support of their 2011 release Forever Abomination, American metallers Skeletonwitch are not slowing down as the group has announced plans to record their fifth album in April with none other than Kurt Ballou ( Converge, Kvelertak, Black Breath) at GodCity Studios in Salem, Massachusetts. Their new album is tentatively scheduled for a late summer/early fall release under Prosthetic Records.

The band checked in with the following update: "Happy New Year! Hope everyone is off to a great start. First off, thanks to everyone who supported Skeletonwitch during this past year. We did some serious gigging in 2012, and your support on the road and of Forever Abomination was overwhelming. We would be nowhere without you.

It's not just idle hands that do the devil's work ? we're already deep in the process of writing a new record, which is shaping up to be quite an epic slab of metal, if we may say so ourselves. Keep an eye out for frequent updates. Drink it, smoke it, eat it!"

Source: prostheticrecords.com
Band profile: Skeletonwitch
Posted: 15.01.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 47 users
15.01.2013 - 15:11
Zap
Woohoo! Hope to see them live again soon too.
15.01.2013 - 17:29
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Kurt Ballou and Skeletonwitch? Great combo.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
15.01.2013 - 18:07
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Forever Abomination was some tight stuff. Great album.

really stoked for this new record.
15.01.2013 - 20:07
Lit.
Account deleted
Stoked as fuck. Hope it's a tight as FA.
19.01.2013 - 03:34
Thrashette

Yes!!! Trusting they won't let me down on this one And hoping they play in Toronto again soon too!!!
19.01.2013 - 03:50
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Sweet.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
29.05.2013 - 21:07
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
New Song Online.