Metal Storm logo
Evergrey - Enters The Studio

Evergrey have just entered their rehearsal studio to prepare their next album. Recording for the new album is scheduled to start in February next year, and continue through until March. A tentative release date of May 2007 has been set.

Here is a comment by vocallist/guitarist Tom S. Englund: "So far the material sounds about the heaviest and darkest we have released to date".

Source: evergrey.net
Band profile: Evergrey
Posted: 05.12.2006 by Necrowinter

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 1 user
05.12.2006 - 17:48
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Good new, can't wait!
I hope they return to the sound of the first albums, the last one doesn't excite me...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
05.12.2006 - 18:14
Talvi

Whoa, they are fast xD
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
05.12.2006 - 21:48
Jonathan Tweet
Account deleted
"the heaviest" wow that's getting old. Every band for the past five years has hyped their new album as "they heaviest we've ever made". Evergrey sold out with their last album. If this one follows the same path as MMA they'll be as good as dead in my book. I suspect their bassist was getting fed up with this new crap and that's why he quit.
05.12.2006 - 22:24
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I partially agree with Jonathan Tweet. Last album was really crappy, but I'll give them another chance.. I could ask for old style like "In Search of Truth" or "Recreation Day" but that's too much to ask and I know that's not gonna happen
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
05.12.2006 - 23:14
Daru Jericho

Here's hoping this new one is better than the last.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

06.12.2006 - 03:25
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Yeah...their last album wasn't one of their best ones sadly enough. I hope this one takes care of the dissapointment...

Hits total: 2318 | This month: 3