Metal Storm logo
Carach Angren - Working On New Material

Symphonic melodic black metal band Carach Angren has just announced that they have started working on a new album even though Where The Corpses Sink Forever was released last year. The band promises to create a great story like they have done in previous albums.

Carach Angren posted the following short update on their Facebook page: "Within a month we will reveal some very great news and besides that we started working on new material again! So what story would you like to hear on our next ghostlike installment?"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Carach Angren
Posted: 20.01.2013 by V.I.T.R.I.O.L

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 79 users
20.01.2013 - 15:32
Windrider
Raureif
Some little change would fit the guys well, although their albums were all really good.
20.01.2013 - 17:00
Neroese
Account deleted
Great news!
20.01.2013 - 19:07
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Awesome!
hopefully they add some more dynamics to the new material but even if the theme is the only thing changed I bet it will still be a fun ride.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
20.01.2013 - 22:21
Vermoorden

Cant wait for this one, love these guys.
21.01.2013 - 00:06
BlueMobius
Account deleted
The songwriting on the last album wasn't too my liking too much. I think they do the whole "haunted narration vocal" thing too much and it really interrupts the songs. I don't mind their albums being ghost story concepts but they need to figure out how to incorporate the story telling in a way that doesn't interrupt song flow. Lammendam was their best attempt so far I think. The songs were a lot better then, so I hope this new album will be more like that one.

Hits total: 3189 | This month: 5