Metal Storm logo
If You Would Have 5 Million Euros, Would You Work?

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 25.01.2013 - 14:46
If You Would Have 5 Million Euros, Would You Work?

Yes - Yes You would work in same job or some other

No - No you wold not work

Depends - It depends of situation, work and so on

My ansver:
Most correct would be say ''depends'' but i dnt know, defenbetly i would not work
I would somehow invets money to bank where I can get % and I belive 5% - 10% per year it is enought to survive, poor, not luxary life and so on,
One or two room apparement, single and so on...I would manidage, but I would try do some valountier, maybe in festivals help, maybe in hockey arena help show seats, maybe clean a citty in summer, some alternative work part time, maybe some scurity whtever in alternative working hours and time. If I would get it million would well ordinary incomes would go for taxes, bills, in such case I would survive easyely. But I would be more free from spyhological aspect, if company are owned by swede I have no problem, but my expierience whit greeks , turks, pols, even latvians are no way I dont want work whit they owned companies, ....in such case I wold be free, I can say to them whatever i want when I would be overused, I would be free

Poll

If You Would Have Million Euros, Would You Work?

Yes
Depends
No

Total votes: 38
28.01.2013 - 21:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Maybe I shood change name to bad bussness
I think every new bussness is risky ok if you waste own money but if you oan from bank, our economics is bad and its risk, unless its not drugs, guns , elegal gamblings or whores what can pay beck
rest is werry tricky because small bussness will be buy from big companies, it is hard to survive in bussness
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.01.2013 - 21:39
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
So basically you're saying you need more than 5 million in case your business goes belly up and you have to waste all your money by pumping it into said business, therefore defeating the point of having a business in the first place.

Seriously, never run a business K7.
28.01.2013 - 22:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 28.01.2013 at 21:39

So basically you're saying you need more than 5 million in case your business goes belly up and you have to waste all your money by pumping it into said business, therefore defeating the point of having a business in the first place.

Seriously, never run a business K7.

I have no clue how bussness works as far I know if its bacrupcy , bank take all from you
I never ever try to run buisness and bever have been good whit economics
I know only way how to make dirty money clean and I know if you make forgery hmmm lets say sek 3000 per months non can even catch you if you pay whit cash, but if you madd sek 80 000 per month and get rich fast it is so supiciuse...I know only underground economics, what i learnd from Comore and Cosa Nostra :p
----

apos;'
[image]
28.01.2013 - 22:07
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 26.01.2013 at 02:51
I think if money became no issue and I no longer had to work to support myself I'd probably start a non-profit record label catering to experimental and obscure music, both metal and otherwise. Whether or not that would be considered "work" is debatable.

If I ever get filthy rich I will contact you...

and I'm only half-joking tbh.

About the question... I went for "Yes" but I would be way more relaxed with what I would like to work with so I can have time to enjoy hobbies and stuff.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
28.01.2013 - 22:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by X-Ray Rod on 28.01.2013 at 22:07

About the question... I went for "Yes" but I would be way more relaxed with what I would like to work with so I can have time to enjoy hobbies and stuff.

this is idea why I wont work, i would enjoy MS, FC, MA and hobies, gigs, hockey and could go every where, beside many cases its not fibnasal quasten, but I need be at work
same whit summer works, I hardly do those because if I study in winter, when I wil rest? same shit whena dults has semester in summer they dont do nothing, but force own children work, they shood go and work to
----

apos;'
[image]
29.01.2013 - 22:38
MetalSpider

I said depends. The reality for me is that I probably wouldn't work, unless there was a job I really wanted to do and didn't care about the money I earned. I would definitely invest some of my money though; to make it grow past 5 million euros.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
04.02.2013 - 01:11
MetallicA

Written by Bad English on 27.01.2013 at 15:39

Written by MetallicA on 27.01.2013 at 06:42

I would definitely continue to work. I would also do traveling as well just to see new places. I'm one of those types who hates not doing anything productive. Like today for instance, I sat around all day nursing a hangover. I could have been studying. That's what tomorrow is for oh boy I got lots of cramming to look forward too...

Also, if I had that kind of money, I would probably continue my education and get a degree in something really cool and get a kickass job. Oh wait, I already did that... (minus the money part...I had a scholarship & took out some loans but not excessive amounts of loans) All I know is why the hell would I not do something cool? Traveling is all well and good but I want to do other cool shit too like blowing shit up!

Some of you guys mentioned putting your money in a financial institution and getting interest payments off it. Not a bad idea! I need to start investing some of my money now that I got a little bit of money. Maybe a Roth IRA or just putting away a certain amount into a savings account that compounds interest for starters. Hmmm

IRA Irish republican army?
you working us cop?

Its liie Bad Boys one guy get rich and work, I would like same but about kick ass job and aducation, it will kill your free time, kick ass job has no place for famly and friends

haha no IRA in this sense is not referring to the Irish Republican Army. IRA = individual retirement arrangement. There's 2 types of IRAs and the one I mentioned (Roth IRA) is one of them. It's an account to put money in that goes towards your retirement in the US.

And no, I am not a cop!
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
04.02.2013 - 14:33
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
I would definitely use the money to travel a lot.
I would probably work occasionally as well, but I wouldn't have to worry about quitting my job as I have the money to do whatever I want. Again I wouldn't be working where I am right now, nor any office type job.
Starting a business is an option too, maybe a pub/venue/record store all combined in one. So you can come in for a pint in the mornings/afternoons, listen to some records and then watch a band in the night.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here