Metal Storm logo
Tvangeste - To Enter Studio In March 2007

Tvangeste: Latest Metal News [November 2006]

Fresh news about "Satori" recording:

At last we got a certain information about the recording date! March 20 is the day Tvangeste will enter the studio to record new material. Unfortunately there were no chances to schedule any earlier time because of the line of bands waiting for their turn. Recording session will take place at three European studios. Studio time is booked so there is no retreat, no surrender!

Album will be mixed by Andy LaRocque (KING DIAMOND) at his Los Angered in Goeteborg / Sweden - at the moment we are negotiating the mixing time.

One more feature of the new album is our collaboration with pretty female singer Gaby Koss (ex-vocalist of HAGGARD). So prepare for a magic chants performed by one of the most talented vocalist on this Planet!

Ever yours, Tvangeste team

[note: album may still be pre-ordered through the band's site, and a "thank you" will be personally added in the upcoming release's liner notes.]

Source: tvangeste.com
Band profile: Tvangeste
Posted: 06.12.2006 by dismaleuphony

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 5 users
06.12.2006 - 23:52
Damned-In-Black

Really looking forward to this one. Firestorm is an excellent album.
07.12.2006 - 03:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
wait wait since when this band are into this site?
IMO one of best melodic black metal bands (even i like one band mamber project dis Pater better(Romantic Doom metal) but this are amazing, firts album so great
Wanna hear new material
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.12.2006 - 12:19
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Very good! And Gaby Koss as female vocalist!
Wow I can't wait for Satori, this is an incredible symphonic black band, Firestorm was really impressive!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
09.12.2006 - 01:05
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Great news! I love this band, the only BM band I like, and I'm sure they'll do a great work
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
09.12.2006 - 06:02
tulkas
el parcero
Looks good. I really like this band even though I've heard quite few, I think they can do a really good album!
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top

Hits total: 3513 | This month: 6