Metal Storm logo
Legion Of The Damned - Reveal New Album Title And More

Legion Of The Damned have confirmed that their upcoming album will be titled Ravenous Plague. The band has been writing new songs for more than a year and will start recording the new beast in March with producer Andy Classen at the Stage One Studio in Germany. The release date for Ravenous Plague has yet to be confirmed by Napalm Records but the band lifted the veil a bit on the album's lyrical content.

Andy Classen produced the band's albums Feel The Blade, Malevolent Rapture, Sons Of The Jackal and Cult Of The Dead. Only the last recorded album Descent Into Chaos was produced by Peter Tägtgren in Sweden at the Abyss studio.

Vocalist Maurice "Sephiroth" Swinkels explains: "Peter was a super experience to us and it was a hell of a great time, for me it was a personal thing, I was curious to hear the result with a different producer other than Andy Classen, but the beating heart of Legion Of The Damned lies in Bühne, the home town of Stage One Studio in Germany."

"Many of the successful albums of Legion Of The Damned were produced by Andy Classen and therefore we build such a strong team with him," Erik Fleuren continues. "He can truly push us to our limits, and that's what we need."

Maurice adds: "We can't wait to record the new album Ravenous Plague. It will definitely feel as if we are 'coming home'".

Andy Classen commented: "I'm really glad to get the legions back to stage one studio - I always felt like a bandmember and I love the band and their music. So now we're looking forward to do another killer - Legion Of The Damned album!"

Once again Tony "Skullcrusher" Manero is responsible for the lyrical content of the new album which deals with various aspects of Apocalypticism, it deals with what happens when society falls apart when everything lies in ruins and how people manage to survive.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Legion Of The Damned
Posted: 04.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 47 users
04.02.2013 - 16:32
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
Ravenous Plague sounds a zombie flick! Good!
04.02.2013 - 21:00
theFIST

Wonderful
prefer the production of feel the blade and cult of the dead to that of the recent one, glad they are going back to that
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
04.02.2013 - 22:02
exomorphyx89

One of my favorite bands! Long life to LOTD!
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."

Hits total: 2139 | This month: 2