Metal Storm logo
Where are all the new metal storm reviews?

Original post

Posted by eViL tAiLs, 07.02.2013 - 20:15
More reviews!
14.02.2013 - 03:25
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Boxcar Willy on 14.02.2013 at 02:32
The more you write, the faster they get proofread.

That's only half the truth. If the higher powers see a stream of shit by one user it's not like they are going to take care of it anything else by him/her sooner. If times passes and X user proved him/herself to be able to write good reviews under an extended period of time, they will get a faster proofread in the future. That means, if the last time you wrote something was like a year ago but if everything you did previously was good... Then your one-year-review will get treatment asap.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
14.02.2013 - 04:05
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
As was stated prior, it is MSA time. sorry, but that stresses a lot. our chief proofer was putting in an inordinate amount of work on getting the awards up and running. lots of write-ups, page construction, linking, etc.

and even once the awards go "live" the work doesn't stop. she and ivor have picked up the slack with following up and notifying each of the nominated bands.

while a lot of us have put in a significant amount of work, as usual a couple people have gone beyond and done an absurd amount.

so proofing has slowed so the 180% swell to normal site traffic can enjoy the awards.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!