05. Edification Of The Fall
06. To Numb The Pain
07. Ghosts Of The Modern World
08. Requiem For A Lullaby

Additional info
Release dates:

April 19: Norway, Germany and Austria
April 22: rest of Europe

With a renewed line-up (featuring Klone's drummer, no less), Hacride are back with their most accessible, melodic yet technical album to date. But, most of all, it's the emotional intensity that truly makes the difference.

Darkside Momo's picks | More picks ››

Found in 12 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 10   Visited by: 274 users
29.03.2013 - 18:14
Rating: 8
Diverge

Their newest track Overcome is one of the better songs I have heard this year, so good on them. I cannot wait to see what they will have in store for us.
23.04.2013 - 00:23
Diverge

Glad to see this one was picked out by the Staff here... I'm so glad Hacride is back.
23.04.2013 - 01:16
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by Diverge on 23.04.2013 at 00:23

Glad to see this one was picked out by the Staff here... I'm so glad Hacride is back.

thanks! And yep, so am I. Saw them live sunday evening (with Eryn Non Dae.) and they were great
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
23.04.2013 - 03:34
Diverge

Written by Darkside Momo on 23.04.2013 at 01:16

Written by Diverge on 23.04.2013 at 00:23

thanks! And yep, so am I. Saw them live sunday evening (with Eryn Non Dae.) and they were great

I'm pretty envious. I really wish I saw the Klone/Trepalium/Hacride tour, because that would have been epic. The album, though, is more than enough compensation. Really really good stuff.
16.10.2013 - 00:09
psykometal
A staff guy...
Keep revisiting this album every couple of months, and it seems to get better every time. At times the album's sound and style reminds me a lot of Mushroomhead's XIII album, especially in the vocalist's cleans, they are very reminiscent of Jeffrey Nothing.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

24.10.2013 - 05:01
Diverge

Written by psykometal on 16.10.2013 at 00:09

Keep revisiting this album every couple of months, and it seems to get better every time.

Agree completely. Hacride really swung one out of the park this time around.
15.11.2013 - 10:06
yeah1980

Very good album!
I would never had guessed they just changed drummer and vocalist.
I saw them live the lask week, looking forward for it, I was very curious, unfortunately the sound wasn't good, the guitar was very confused...
----
"Be water, my friend" (Bruce Lee)
13.01.2014 - 23:18
Rating: 7
mz

Pretty good album but I actually love this album more during it's softer moments. Also, shouting vocals are a turn off fore me most of the time and this is not an expectation. I wish I could merge this album and recent Leprous in terms of vocal and get two better record 8]
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
27.01.2014 - 12:43
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Thanks to Darkside(especially he rigorously picked this album in "A Year In Metal of 2013") that I came upon this album.

Although not my taste but this album sure as hell kicks some major nuts. Brilliant stuff. Indeed, I haven't heard anything before like this(yeah, they're loads of but I'm kinda newbie). I won't be surprised if this comes up as a winner in MS awards of '13.
16.06.2017 - 07:23
Diverge

I miss this band. I wonder what they are up to now!

Hits total: 8738 | This month: 12