Metal Storm logo
Inevitable End - Split With Bassist

Swedish extremers Inevitable End have issued the announcement about parting ways with bassist Johan Ylenstrand. Johan has been member of the band from 2009, and has worked on both released full length albums, The Severed Inception (2009) and The Oculus (2011).

The band states: "Remember we said earlier that we had some stuff to reveal for you all? Well, we are going to start doing that now. A couple of months ago Ylen decided it was time for him to leave the band due to a lack of time. He has put alot of effort into this band through the years and has almost been the sole driver wherever we would go. So it felt very weird after the last show that we did before christmas, that he would no longer be apart of this band. We wish him all the best, we are still good friends and we still have alot of beers and bad jokes to share with him."

Johan Ylenstrand comments: "I decided to leave the Inevitable end. I had some really great years in this crazy band but the time has come to leave the axe to someone else. This band deserve someone that can put more time and passion in the band than I can give. I'm still gonna play in my other bands but since I'm also a father to a twoyear old kid I had to step down a little. Thanks for the ride. Cheers!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Inevitable End
Posted: 17.02.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 12 users
18.02.2013 - 03:59
richbe01
It seemed that him leaving was... inevitable

Hits total: 1599 | This month: 7