Metal Storm logo
Shade Empire - Sign With Candlelight Records

Candlelight Records has announced the signing of Finnish symphonic black metallers Shade Empire. Candlelight will release the band's forthcoming fourth album, Omega Arcane, which consists of 11 songs and totals over 74 minutes in length. The album is described in a press release as "massive, a heavily orchestrated concept album, which takes the band's sound to a whole new level." More album details will follow soon.

The band comments on signing: "We are very pleased to move into one of the reputed label's roster. When we started to make a new album, it was clear that we want as many to hear it, because it is massive. When Candlelight Records was interested, we didn't have difficult to think about this option. It is great to leave our footprints in this prestigious roster what they have and have had. They really have done fantastic job with metal music in general. With this partnership, we look at a good mind for the future. And when the album will be published in due time, it's great to share it with all of you!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Shade Empire
Posted: 19.02.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 44 users
19.02.2013 - 17:27
Icy
Account deleted
Finally, man i've been waiting for this one.
19.02.2013 - 17:35
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Oh man its been a long time! I hope the album is something close to Sinthetic!
19.02.2013 - 18:33
MetalSpider

Good news...finally get to hear something new from these guys.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
19.02.2013 - 20:53
Kuroboshi

They're soooo average...
20.02.2013 - 05:13
Italics

Sinthetic = Amazing album.

Everything after Sinthetic = Meh
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One

Hits total: 2132 | This month: 5