Metal Storm logo
Blindead - New Album Update

Blindead have released some news about their upcoming album. The band is bound to hit the studio in June with producer Riccardo Pasini to record the follow-up to Affliction XXIX II MXMVI for a planned release date of September/October 2013.

The band explained the details: "We have a couple of exciting news to share with you guys! First of all, in the beginning of June we will enter Custom34 Studio and will stay there for 2 weeks tracking the songs for our new album! Riccardo Pasini (The Secret, Ephel Duath, At The Soundawn and many more...) is going to be a producer of this record. He will also take care of mixing and mastering at his Studio 73 in Ravenna, Italy.

The release of the album is planned for September/October 2013. This fall we are going to do a 3 week European Tour, around 10 gigs in Poland and 10-12 shows in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and the Baltic States!

Sounds like a plan? Cheers to all of you out there!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blindead
Posted: 20.02.2013 by Pazdzioch

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 17 users
20.02.2013 - 12:53
Paz

I can't wait. My most anticipated album of the year.
20.02.2013 - 23:23
Góral
Combo Breaker
Uhh, it will be event of this year. Although I don't expect anything better than "Affliction"- it was really unique. But it is possible that I'm wrong..
22.02.2013 - 23:52
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Fall 2013? Can't wait that long. Thanks for the update Paz...
----
rekt

Hits total: 1997 | This month: 4