Metal Storm logo
Viper

22.02.2013 - 22:06
Guib
Thrash Talker
Well, I just discovered this Brazilian band and frankly, I can't believe I never heard of this before. This is simply amazing, a great Heavy/Power metal band who started around 1985 I believe. It is clearly inspired by bands such as Helloween and Iron Maiden... if you guys know Angra, then you also probably know Andre Matos which sang for Viper in their early days. He left the band to play with Angra after Viper released ''Theatre Of Fate'' which is just fucking classic in my opinion, and im definitely glad I found this. Anyways if you guys don't know Viper, you should stop what you're doing right now and listen to this.

Viper - Theatre Of Fate (full album)

I'm also quite surprised that there is no topic for them already, anyways let me know
what you guys think about this band. I'm sure you'll love it.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
22.02.2013 - 23:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just give a try well good album but I just chacked band in MA, band comes from Brazil and seems they are changed alot from 80's nowdays
so ...
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.02.2013 - 23:05
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Bad English on 22.02.2013 at 23:00

Just give a try well good album but I just chacked band in MA, band comes from Brazil and seems they are changed alot from 80's nowdays
so ...

Yeah clearly, but who cares, the first albums are fucking classic stuff
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
23.02.2013 - 14:59
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Man that's a great album! I haven't had a listen to any of there other releases yet but that Theatre of Fate one is ridiculously catchy. It really is a heavy/power metal gem! And I'd agree, sounds like there is a lot of early Helloween and Iron Maiden to it.
24.02.2013 - 04:11
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by R'Vannith on 23.02.2013 at 14:59

Man that's a great album! I haven't had a listen to any of there other releases yet but that Theatre of Fate one is ridiculously catchy. It really is a heavy/power metal gem! And I'd agree, sounds like there is a lot of early Helloween and Iron Maiden to it.

I knew you guys would like it ! I seriously found it totally randomly while checking out Angra's early works and background.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
01.03.2013 - 19:37
Aristarchos

I love this album too. They were huge in Japan during their days, but unfurtunately never succeeded in Europe or North America.
02.03.2013 - 13:38
Aristarchos

Living For The Night is my favourite song on the album.
01.08.2020 - 18:07
Jugulador

One of my favorite bands. But I like them most for the "post-Matos" work, specially Evolution and Coma Rage albums, that are a good mix between those Euro-Metal ideas with thrash-metal. Even the album Tem Pra Todo Mundo is a very good attempt to move from metal to rock.

They seems to be preparing new material.