Metal Storm logo
Darkane - New Album Update

Since the fall of last year, Darkane has been recording their follow-up to Demonic Art, which was released in 2008. They have been releasing studio updates and video diaries of the recording process on their Facebook account, and the mixing process is set to start the week after next. The final release date is yet to be determined at this point.

Latest brief album update: "Solos and extra guitars are being recorded this week in Helsingborg while the last vocal parts are tracked in Uppsala. After next week Daniel Bergstrand will start mixing."

You can watch the studio videos released by the band at this location.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Darkane
Posted: 23.02.2013 by Kuroboshi

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 36 users
23.02.2013 - 17:35
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Another Layers of Senses, please.
23.02.2013 - 19:45
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Guest on 23.02.2013 at 17:35

Do you mean Layers of Lies? Or are you purposely combining Layers of Lies and Expanding Senses?
23.02.2013 - 20:03
Kuroboshi

Written by Alex F on 23.02.2013 at 19:45

Written by Guest on 23.02.2013 at 17:35

Do you mean Layers of Lies? Or are you purposely combining Layers of Lies and Expanding Senses?

Agree with you both! Layers of Lies is fucken awesome. Although I wouldn't mind some Rusted Angel era Darkane as well, especially now that Mackery is back with them. As long as they don't repeat Demonic Art, which was good, but nothing special.
23.02.2013 - 22:24
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Alex F on 23.02.2013 at 19:45

The latter. Expanding Senses and Layers of Lies are the only albums I've enjoyed from this band (and enjoyed a lot) so I meant another one of either, even though they're both quite different.
23.02.2013 - 23:07
btbamfan20

Been a while, can't wait for new material \m/
----
Gerald Massey: "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."

Hits total: 2373 | This month: 5