Metal Storm logo
Delain - Ink Deal With Napalm Records

Dutch female-fronted symphonic metallers Delain have just announced that they have inked a worldwide contract with Austrian based label Napalm Records. The band has till now released three full length albums, all through Roadrunner Records.

Commented the band: "We are so much looking forward to the cooperation with Napalm Records. This is the perfect label for us, and this cooperation makes it possible for us to build on, and reach out to our fans."

Thomas Caser, head of A&R adds: "Having been a fan and follower of the band since its beginning, I personally am extremely proud that Delain are now part of our roster. The band shares our visions and together we will bring Delain to the top."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Delain
Posted: 21.02.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 15 users
24.02.2013 - 15:25
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Irritable Ted on 24.02.2013 at 13:35

Go back to the sound of the first album and maybe I'll give a shit.

Won't happen since it wasn't really a band back then but a project containing a gazzillion people
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

14.03.2013 - 19:11
Elodie Artour
Slania
Can't say any of their albums are particularly weak. They're just average and quite unimaginative but that's about it.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
15.03.2013 - 19:51
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Hoping for something in the vein of "April Rain" for sure. And even more thrilled to see them live again this September on tour with Kamelot!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 1823 | This month: 9