Released under the name Crown Of Thorns

Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 76 users
28.02.2013 - 18:38
Rating: 10
Aristarchos

My favourite pure death metal album ever. Death metal with great melodies, without being too melodic and without sounding Gothenburg. Creates a dark atmosphere without any use of keyboards.
12.11.2015 - 15:41
Rating: 9
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Even that back, this band was AWESOME... awesome melodies, awesome solos, awesome song structures and variety. the only bad thing is the production which is pretty logical..

they were for almost a decade a top notch death metal band...

Beautiful Evil Soul, In Bitterness And Sorrow and The Black Heart my fav songs but i love almost all..

"Only death is true - only death is real"
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
09.09.2017 - 11:48
Rating: 10
Aristarchos

Written by Deadmeat on 12.11.2015 at 15:41

Even that back, this band was AWESOME... awesome melodies, awesome solos, awesome song structures and variety. the only bad thing is the production which is pretty logical..

they were for almost a decade a top notch death metal band...

Beautiful Evil Soul, In Bitterness And Sorrow and The Black Heart my fav songs but i love almost all..

"Only death is true - only death is real"

Personally "Angels Die" is my second favorite track, after "The Black Heart", but the other two songs you mentioned are among my favorites too, but then I love 9/10 of the tracks.

Hits total: 5995 | This month: 31