Metal Storm logo
Tribute to Metalstorm

Original post

Posted by theFIST, 04.03.2013 - 03:33
Thread for posting any material that might be used on the planned compilation/collaboration album made by various metal storm users

EDIT 1:
bandcamp page http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com/
EDIT 2:
cover artwork competition http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=44897
EDIT 3:
due to there having been no cover artwork submissions i deleted that thread, painted a suggestion and posted it in this thread
EDIT 4:
poll for the release date of the second compilation http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=49711
01.08.2014 - 13:54
ANGEL REAPER
So guys ,im in middle of writhing process for my track.it will probably make a perfect intro.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
01.08.2014 - 22:20
theFIST
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 01.08.2014 at 13:54

So guys ,im in middle of writhing process for my track.it will probably make a perfect intro.

wonderful, looking forward to it

i have been busy lately, but am planning to post a riff demo in a while
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
03.08.2014 - 01:14
ANGEL REAPER
Well here it is a midi test of what am i working on (note that midi is pushed through some 8bit compressor since that is easiest way to make mp3 out of it )
soHere Are the Ghouls
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
03.08.2014 - 05:04
Unhealer
Eclecticist
That sounds promising I don't think I'm going to make it in time since I'll be 100% dedicated to my band's EP, we'll see.

Btw, if anyone wants some growls/screams added to their song I'd be happy to record them.
03.08.2014 - 14:58
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 03.08.2014 at 01:14

Well here it is a midi test of what am i working on (note that midi is pushed through some 8bit compressor since that is easiest way to make mp3 out of it )
soHere Are the Ghouls

Did you play this with real instruments and after rendered into 8bit or did you do it digitally at first?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
03.08.2014 - 16:26
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Karlabos on 03.08.2014 at 14:58

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 03.08.2014 at 01:14

soHere Are the Ghouls

Did you play this with real instruments and after rendered into 8bit or did you do it digitally at first?

wrote it in guitar pro 5 than exported as midi ... than just rendered wav/mp3 out of mid in 8bit (chiptune) filter.
----
25.12.2016 - 19:19
InnerSelf
proofread free
Yo everyone, want to revive this ?
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
26.12.2016 - 23:09
ANGEL REAPER
Well if that's what is gonna break my writer's block than hell yeah!
----
09.10.2018 - 23:14
InnerSelf
proofread free
I don't know how many of you guys are still active, but im up to do some new shit.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.