Metal Storm logo
Sturmkaiser

06.03.2013 - 15:38
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Just have found this great band isnt yet mentioned here on MS...

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Sturmkaiser/15550

Sturmkaiser hails from Italy and they play "war" black metal, which means insane, fast and incredibly intense music with brilliant aggressive vocals...lately I found Italy is a country full of great bm bands, but these guys stand above all for me

----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

06.03.2013 - 15:40
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Not featured on MS because it is a NSBM band, whcih is certainly made clear by the song W.A.R.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.03.2013 - 15:41
The Turbanator

Aye I've mentioned them before. Fantastic band. That album "Veni Vidi Vici" is my top 15 best Black Metal album ever. But I don't think they will continue anymore.

My favourite song of theirs :

The vocals gets me everytime.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
06.03.2013 - 15:42
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.03.2013 at 15:40

Not featured on MS because it is a NSBM band

ok, havent found them in Blacklist though (have checked before suggesting)
----

06.03.2013 - 15:46
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Ellrohir on 06.03.2013 at 15:42

Not featured on MS because it is a NSBM band

ok, havent found them in Blacklist though (have checked before suggesting)

will add them now, don't worry.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.03.2013 - 15:48
The Turbanator

Not featured on MS because it is a NSBM band, whcih is certainly made clear by the song W.A.R.

I think the members already clarified about their alleged NS attitude. HERE
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
06.03.2013 - 15:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by The Turbanator on 06.03.2013 at 15:48

I think the members already clarified about their alleged NS attitude. HERE

they might say they aren't but W.A.R. (which means White Aryan Resistance) is telling as it is and also the usage of phrases such as "blood and honour" and "purging the world from the weak".
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.03.2013 - 16:00
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Thank u

but tbh - i dont really see a clear connection between this "W.A.R." song and NBSM ideas

Quote:

WAR purges the world with blood!
WAR sends all weaks go fuck in hell!

this is how it is when the war occurs...it is sad i and i guess i will be the "weak" in any war that eventually happen...but is there any reason to think "weak" = jew, black person, whatever? and not physically weak individual? physically weak individuals will suffer in war...and some strong soldiers will laugh above their dead bodies...

and some people just like wars and killing...you dont need to be NS to like war...

Quote:
It permits a rightful selection
of the elite that will be in right to live?

again - dont see any reason to think "elite" is addressed to Aryan supreme race and not just any "strong ones" - the soldiers who win and survive the war...you can say "it is obvious" but i will say "no it isnt" until you give me better evidence

and to make it more complicated:

Quote:
Death to the sheep who deprived us of our faith,
either withdraw from the north or our vengeance you shall know.
The god of yours is such a distant creature to our folk,
it shall vanish into eternities with our wrath upon.

Soon imploring for mercy with no escape in sight.
Running through the forests but never hiding from our blades.
The battle soon is overcome, the morning rays do rise,
and soon do our great warriors ride onwards to Tuonela.

this is clearly anti-christian lyrics (although its a translation) full of bloody hate...guess who wrote them? yes, its Moonsorrow, one of the most favorite and valued bands here and in whole metal...so tell me how this is ok and hating "weaks" (while there isnt defined who is the "weak") is not?

i surely dont think i can made you change decision, but i really dont know

edit> ok, didnt notice this connection between the song title...
----

06.03.2013 - 16:10
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Ellrohir on 06.03.2013 at 16:00

Thank u

but tbh - i dont really see a clear connection between this "W.A.R." song and NBSM ideas

it is written as w.a.r. you cannot get much clearer than that. w.a.r. ONLY stands for White Aryan Resistance.
They tried to disguise in the lyrics to the song but to no avail, especially now when they sing about blood and honour which is a Nazi slogan.

Also reading the link Samritpal provided it is clear they try to deceive the naive and gullible with their reasoning, which especially becomes clear in the answer of the zine to the first answer of the band.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.03.2013 - 16:23
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.03.2013 at 16:10

it is clear they try to deceive the naive and gullible with their reasoning

then its good you are the one who cannot be fooled and is protecting us from foul ideas
----

06.03.2013 - 17:05
The Turbanator

Written by Ellrohir on 06.03.2013 at 16:00

Thank u

it is written as w.a.r. you cannot get much clearer than that. w.a.r. ONLY stands for White Aryan Resistance.
They tried to disguise in the lyrics to the song but to no avail, especially now when they sing about blood and honour which is a Nazi slogan.

Also reading the link Samritpal provided it is clear they try to deceive the naive and gullible with their reasoning, which especially becomes clear in the answer of the zine to the first answer of the band.

Who's Samritpal?!?

Anyway, after reading your reasoning I'm inclined to believe you. They do sound like a NSBM band trying to hide their image from the public by denying it. But their music fucking kick ass thought, I got to admit.
----
06.03.2013 - 17:13
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by The Turbanator on 06.03.2013 at 17:05

Who's Samritpal?!?

This guy
check that user's real name

Quote:

Anyway, after reading your reasoning I'm inclining to believe you. They do sound like a NSBM band trying to hide their image from the public by denying it. But their music fucking kick ass thought, I got to admit.

Kick ass? Mmmm sounds okay, nothing special though. Done to death straightforward old school so-called hateful BM, nothing more, nothing less.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.03.2013 - 17:22
The Turbanator

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.03.2013 at 17:13

Written by The Turbanator on 06.03.2013 at 17:05

Who's Samritpal?!?

This guy
check that user's real name

Quote:

Anyway, after reading your reasoning I'm inclining to believe you. They do sound like a NSBM band trying to hide their image from the public by denying it. But their music fucking kick ass thought, I got to admit.

Kick ass? Mmmm sounds okay, nothing special though. Done to death straightforward old school so-called hateful BM, nothing more, nothing less.

ahhaa fuck sake... forgot I had my real name in there. Ah well.

Do you know any other bands with the same mold of Sturmkaiser?
----
07.03.2013 - 00:00
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.03.2013 at 17:13

from you this sounds almost like the biggest possible compliment

may i ask for "special" black metal tips from you? and no shoegaze/stoner/doom/post metal stuff, just pure black that does kick ass according to you...because i really wanna hear
----

09.03.2013 - 22:49
Lord_Regnier

I guess you are right concerning this band but W.A.R can stand for something else, some play with words.
Cryptic Wintermoon have a song titled "W.A.R" on the album "Of Shadows... And The Dark Things You Fear" and it stands for Without Any Regret.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
09.03.2013 - 23:27
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Lord_Regnier on 09.03.2013 at 22:49

Cryptic Wintermoon have a song titled "W.A.R" on the album "Of Shadows... And The Dark Things You Fear" and it stands for Without Any Regret.

or they lie and are actually NS too...
----

09.03.2013 - 23:39
Lord_Regnier

Written by Ellrohir on 09.03.2013 at 23:27

Written by Lord_Regnier on 09.03.2013 at 22:49

or they lie and are actually NS too...

Nothing ever suggested that they are a NS band. Never any rumor or anything.
And nothing in their lyrics hints at anything nazi-related. They just happen to write often about war, just like Bolt Thrower.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
10.03.2013 - 00:02
Hellvomit

Not a bad group, I have "Mors Tua Vita Mea" although I still prefer the draugr who had many members in common
----
[http://unblessed-distro.blogspot.it/]
03.04.2013 - 11:17
lucycandy

Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!