Metal Storm logo
Stratovarius - Release New Video

Stratovarius have premiered online the first video off Nemesis, their newest album released by earMUSIC. The footage for the "Halcyon Days" video was shot in Lithuania by Pekka Hara. You can watch how the video turned out below.

The band explains: "It was a really nice experience working with Pekka and his team, and Lithuania was a pleasant surprise, very friendly people there and everything worked out great. This video sets the mood of the song perfectly. And the fact is: a band is nothing without the fans."

You can catch the power metallers on tour in Europe on the Nordic Nexus Of Nemesis Tour 2013 with Amaranthe and Seven Kingdoms.

Source: stratovarius.com
Band profile: Stratovarius
Posted: 08.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 171 users
08.03.2013 - 20:00
UnknownCheese

Lame video and the song wasn't much better. Step down from just about everything on Elysium.
08.03.2013 - 21:23
Sword_Chant

The video doesn't do the music any justice at all :/ after seeing all the images of what the video would look like it's disappointing. The album is amazing though, the best album without Timo Tolkki and one of the best ever alongside Visions (Visions being THE best album of Stratovarius).
08.03.2013 - 23:06
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Horrible video and song. I don't like this album at all, the one before was slightly better.
09.03.2013 - 00:06
Great song and video, stratovarius goes ahead without stagnating in the past, this band is evolving really well
09.03.2013 - 06:21
Ap46

Didnt like the song, at all. The video is lame, to say at least. I listened to a very mediocre album, instead of a "masterpiece", as others claim it is. :/
09.03.2013 - 07:20
atkmetal123

Written by Guest on 09.03.2013 at 05:34

Why Halcyon Days, why couldn't they make an Unbreakable Video???

I agree, Halcyon Days is way weaker than Unbreakable and video is lame all way long

Hits total: 3477 | This month: 8