Metal Storm logo
Joe Satriani - Reveal New Album Cover And Tracklist

Joe Satriani has released the cover artwork of his upcoming album Unstoppable Momentum along with the tracklist as well, which are available for viewing below. Satriani plans to release the new album on May 7th through Epic Records.

The album was recorded at Skywalker Sound in the Bay Area and produced by Satriani and Mike Fraser (AC/DC). It features Vinnie Colauita (Sting, Jeff Beck) on drums, Chris Chaney (Jane's Addiction) on bass and on keyboards Mike Keneally (Dethklok). You can pre-order the album over here.

The albums' 11 songs are "heading in different directions and touching on a variety of musical influences," Satriani said. "The idea was to crank up the energy level of the sessions and allow for more individual expression of the material from each player. The chemistry with Mike, Chris and Vinnie was fantastic and we blazed through all of the tracks with everyone laying down amazing performances."

Check out Satriani's upcoming European tour dates here.

Unstoppable Momentum contains:

01. Unstoppable Momentum
02. Can't Go Back
03. Lies And Truths
04. Three Sheets To The Wind
05. I'll Put A Stone On Your Cairn
06. A Door Into Summer
07. Shine On American Dreamer
08. Jumpin' In
09. Jumpin' Out
10. The Weight Of The World
11. A Celebration

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Joe Satriani
Posted: 20.03.2013 by MrClansman1

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 118 users
20.03.2013 - 14:01
♱ RaVeN ♱
Cool cover
20.03.2013 - 14:08
romeck
Beautiful.
20.03.2013 - 20:39
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Looking forward to the album. I love Satriani And I love playing his songs on guitar (minus some solos lol)
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
21.03.2013 - 02:38
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Huh, didn't know George Lucas used his Skywalker Sound for anything other than movies. And good on Satch for choosing them, the album'll probably sound really good.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2914 | This month: 4