Metal Storm logo
Tears Of Martyr - New Album Artwork And Tracklist Unveiled

Tears Of Martyr are going to release their new and second album Tales next month and its cover artwork and tracklist have now been revealed. The artwork was created by the band's bassist Adrián Miranda and you can feast your eyes on it below.

Tales was recorded at Italy's New Sin Studios with producers Luigi Stefanini and Enrik García (Dark Moor) and shall be released on April 26, 2013 via Massacre Records. You can also listen to the advance track "Golem" from the album on the video below.

The Spanish gothic metallers were recently confirmed for Portugal's upcoming Lisbon Dark Fest and will be playing alongside Therion, Crematory, Haggard, Ava Inferi, Finsterforst, Secrecy and My Enchantment.

Tales tracklist:

01. The Scent No. 13th
02. Golem
03. Mermaid And Loneliness
04. Vampiress Of The Sunset Street
05. Ancient Pine Awaits
06. Lost Boys
07. Fallen Hero
08. Of A Raven Born
09. Wolves And A Witch
10. Ran Into The Forest

Source: massacre-records.de
Band profile: Tears Of Martyr
Posted: 25.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 11 users
25.03.2013 - 21:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Thanks BloodTears for this news I use to listen this band in days when I log into MS, I was newby here and big idoiot(maybe still am, etlast for some ) but I remeber, I use to love this band and play it often ..... now somehow last 3-4 years I forgot, thanks for remainding
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.03.2013 - 11:21
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 25.03.2013 at 21:27

Thanks BloodTears for this news I use to listen this band in days when I log into MS, I was newby here and big idoiot(maybe still am, etlast for some ) but I remeber, I use to love this band and play it often ..... now somehow last 3-4 years I forgot, thanks for remainding

lol that's sweet. You don't need to thank me
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2337 | This month: 3