Metal Storm logo
Evile - New Album Details Unveiled

Uk thrashers Evile have set Skull as the title of their 4th album, due on May 27th in Europe via Earache Records and in North America via Century Media/Earache Records. The follow-up to 2011's Five Serpent's Teeth was once again recorded with producer Russ Russell (Napalm Death, Dimmu Borgir) at Parlour Studios in Kettering, England. The artwork for the album was painted by artist Eliran Kantor (Testament, Sodom, Hatebreed).

Commented Evile drummer Ben Carter: "We'd like to extend our thanks to Eliran Kantor for his amazing artistic representation of our original concept, which we'll reveal further details of in the coming weeks. Our fans can expect this album to be a return to our thrashier roots, as well as exploring new ground in typical Evile form. We've always said we want to progress and move forward in everything we do, and this album is no exception. We're so amazed with everything Russ Russell and ourselves have produced, and can't wait for it to be released upon the masses!"

Added Evile lead guitarist Ol Drake: "Skull is not what you think. Skull is not where you think. Skull is a mythical void in the deep fathoms of space."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Evile
Posted: 25.03.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 74 users
25.03.2013 - 23:49
Lit.
Account deleted
Go on...
26.03.2013 - 00:14
AndMetalForAll
kual21
I hope it's not as disappoiting as the 2nd or 3rd..
----
greets,
kual21
26.03.2013 - 00:32
.Nick
Lame title, but let's see where this is going.
26.03.2013 - 07:24
sbgmetal
Written by Guest on 25.03.2013 at 23:49

Go on...

Thats what im sayin
26.03.2013 - 07:51
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Go ahead, drop the album. this guy will definitely checking it out.
26.03.2013 - 10:31
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Ok, not expecting much after Five Serpents' Teeth. A combination of Enter the Grave and Infected Nations would be interesting. I really want to hear some great technical riffs from these guys and especially some mind-blowing solos from Ol.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy

Hits total: 3168 | This month: 7