Metal Storm logo
Suidakra - Unveil New Album Cover Artwork

German folk metallers Suidakra have issued another update on their upcoming new album Eternal Defiance unveiling the cover that will grace the album. The cover artwork (once again created by Kris Verwimp) and the album's tracklist can now be seen below. Eternal Defiance will be released on May 24th, 2013 through AFM Records.

You can find more album details previously reported here and also here where you can hear the album trailer while the band doesn't release the first single.

Eternal Defiance tracklist:

01. Storming The Walls
02. Inner Sanctum
03. Beneath The Red Eagle
04. March Of Conquest
05. Pair Dadeni
06. The Mindsong
07. Rage For Revenge
08. Dragon's Head
09. Defiant Dreams
10. Damnatio Memoriae
11. Mrs. McGrath [bonus track]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Suidakra
Posted: 26.03.2013 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 79 users
26.03.2013 - 14:51
Rulatore

Jesus backflipping christ, what a godawful artwork.

This year must be the worst in this matter.
26.03.2013 - 15:13
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Wow that art SUCKS.
26.03.2013 - 15:28
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Yeah lol the art sucks, so that must mean the music is gonna suck too trollolololol typical metalhead post

For fuck's sake guys, you don't know what it represents. Maybe there's some type of aesthetic Suidakra want to go for with the cover, maybe it reflects something in the music. Maybe they wanted to try a different artistic style, or maybe they just got an artist for this cover with a different art style from covers like Book Of Doth and Caledonia. Just wait til the actual music comes out and stop bustin ya nuts
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
26.03.2013 - 19:00
Rulatore

Written by Auntie Sahar on 26.03.2013 at 15:28

Yeah lol the art sucks, so that must mean the music is gonna suck too

Who said that ?
26.03.2013 - 21:45
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Rulatore on 26.03.2013 at 19:00

Who said that ?

Sarcasm
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
28.03.2013 - 19:32
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Totally digging it. I know damn, I'm a SuidAkrA addict, what can I say...
----

Hits total: 2162 | This month: 3