Metal Storm logo
Adjusting your guitar effect

19.05.2006 - 20:43
Ravensclaw
Account deleted
i figured i would start this topic cause i am sure that a lot of people want to know how to get a sound or same effect as a particular band or musician.

Well my first requerst would be the following: does anyone know how to set a harmonizer to obtain the same effect as the irn maiden song "infinite dreams" and/or Helloween "i want out" or "future world". By the way i have Boss GT8 so if you got one too that would help an awful lot.
23.05.2006 - 04:53
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Imotrtent note is...that Iron maiden use equipment worth ALOT of money trying to get the same sound in my opinion will be pretty hard.
23.05.2006 - 05:57
Immortal Plague
Bloodshedder
Written by Guest on 23.05.2006 at 04:53

Imotrtent note is...that Iron maiden use equipment worth ALOT of money trying to get the same sound in my opinion will be pretty hard.

Hes right, this thread is usless, bands use much diffrent equipment then someone would have, and they probally have professionals to help them with the sound and everything, its not as easy as, buy an effect and tweak the sound. Its more then that.
23.05.2006 - 23:58
THE MASTER
Account deleted
They have what is called a guitar tech and a sound tech...they do this shit for them
25.06.2006 - 23:44
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
i have a zoom pedal, and it have many effects, but i have problems with the equalizer that drives me off...the effects can be used to be close of the sounds of songs like infinite dreams or somewhere in time album songs. I recommend this pedal mark