Metal Storm logo
My Dying Bride - To Release New EP In May

UK's My Dying Bride have revealed some fresh details about their new upcoming EP - The Manuscript. The EP is set for release through Peaceville Records on May 13th on CD & vinyl. It contains 4 new and exclusive songs, and was recorded & mixed at Futureworks Studios in Manchester, UK with the band's long-time producer, Mags.

The band comments: "The Manuscript features four monstrous tracks of brilliantly crafted metal that only My Dying Bride can do, with swathes of doom laden melancholy, harmonic beauty and thundering death metal all combined in their trademark sound. Four tales of tragedy, loss and bitter vengeance greet the listener with an added assault on the emotions too, leaving the soul grey and limp. There is beauty here, but it's carrying a dark blade."

The band is also set to embark on a short South American tour next month. Check out the dates below the cover artwork.

My Dying Bride - South American tour dates:

10th April 2013 - BRA, Rival Petrobras - Rio de Janeiro
12th April 2013 - ARG, Teatro Flores - Buenos Aires
14th April 2013 - CHI, The Metal Fest Chile, Movistar Arena - Santiago

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: My Dying Bride
Posted: 28.03.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 87 users
28.03.2013 - 21:04
Erik M.

I hope it's better than A Map Of All Our Failures. Sure, it's a very good album, but far from brilliant and it can't match their brilliant albums. In any case, I think The Barghest O' Whitby is their best work since 2004 (Songs of Darkness, Words of Light), so hopefully it's of that quality (or better obviously).

Anyway, looking forward to this a lot. Although I've seen them twice live, the last time is about 5 years ago, so it's about time they perform here again.

Hits total: 3963 | This month: 5