Metal Storm logo
Amorphis - Release New Lyric Video

Amorphis have given fans a treat for the weekend as the band released another new song for streaming from the upcoming release Circle. Now you can listen to "Shades Of Gray", the album opener, on the lyric video located below and tell us what you think about it.

Don't forget that the album's release is very near as Nuclear Blast will release it on April 19th (Europe) and April 30th (North America). You can still hear the album's first single "Hopeless Days" over here. More album details here.

Circle tracklist:

01. Shades Of Gray
02. Mission
03. The Wanderer
04. Narrow Path
05. Hopeless Days
06. Nightbird's Song
07. Into The Abyss
08. Enchanted By The Moon
09. A New Day
10. Dead Man's Dream [bonus track]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Amorphis
Posted: 30.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 188 users
30.03.2013 - 13:21
Reign

Awesome
30.03.2013 - 15:10
moe5512

Much better than hopeless days, it's somehow calming when you hear growls on a new Amorphis track
30.03.2013 - 17:16
WorpeX
Made of Metal
AWESOME!!!! Now im super pumped for the new album.
30.03.2013 - 22:24
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Great song! While I really enjoyed the previous single, the band really push themselves over the top with this one, and it sounds awesome!
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
06.04.2013 - 00:09
Skøllgrim
Northern
Out of the three first posted songs this is the strongest one in my opinion, and it reminds me of when I first started liking Amorphis, back in the Tales From The Thousand lakes album.
This song had the working title Mehtä, and there can be seen a live video of it on youtube, finally hearing the studio version I'm starting to feel like it feels too safe or produced... just sayin'

Hits total: 3295 | This month: 4